I Know What Happened To Jerry!

I flipped the channel just in time to catch Jerry's exit on the east coast feed. (The show is supposed to air tomorrow in my time zone, so I was pretty surprised to see Jerry and DN having a little chat.) Now that I know, I'm not telling, except to say, I was right. Lalalalalalalalala B)

I flipped the channel just in time to catch Jerry's exit on the east coast feed. (The show is supposed to air tomorrow in my time zone, so I was pretty surprised to see Jerry and DN having a little chat.) Now that I know, I'm not telling, except to say, I was right. Lalalalalalalalala B)
????????

I'm watching the protege show now and I'm actually impressed that they did a great job on it.. I've watched about 1/2 of it and Daniel giving great commentary.I will tell you what happened to Jerry....lol If you don't want to know then don't read on!!!!!!=================================================They had a hidden camera while Daniel was talking to him and basically he offered Jerry the option of taking $1,000 and leaving or continuing in the game.Jerry very quickly took the $ and made it an easy decision.I did not understand why he took it since if you don't at least give it 100% then why even try to be a protege in the first place.I'm sure Daniel had offered that to see the passion someone would have have to continue and of course to be a nice guy since he knew with Jerry's low stack it would be a tougher comeback. I know I'd still give it a shot since i've been low stack before and gone on to win online tournies in the past. Even though odds are heavily stacked against you, the $1,000 will not change anyone's life, but the opportunity to have that shot at being the protege would have definately outweighted that. Had he just gone all in with any 2 face cards or any ace and at least given it a best effort would have been better.In all fairness to Jerry he valued Daniel's offer and took the quick cash.I liked Daniel's little twist and you can see the effect watching all those reality shows have had on him and offering the $1,000 was a great unexcepted twist.As I was typing this , Daniel offered same deal to Sol and he did not accept it.. Way to go Sol.Again great show and considering the trouble they had doing the live webcast that day , you can't tell at all. They've done a great job editing it.Good commentary as always by Daniel and what he would offer that protege and what he expects from him.Can't wait for the other Episode's to air. I'm taping them on digital recorder in case I'm not around next week.If you have any questions about them let me know i'll post for you what I can. I'm sure its ok with Daniel. If not just delete this message...lol

What happened to the other guy that disappered? Same deal?
It sounds like anyone that got short stacked got taken back and offered the same deal. Anyone who accepts a deal like that shouldn't be the protege anyway, so it's good to get the people who don't want it out of there.I hope this airs in the US sometime.
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm hearing that Jerry was sick - maybe that is why he took it.I am also complete.

I'm very interested to watch this show, however I have NO idea when it's on or what channel.I'm in Toronto, Canada. Anybody know if it's even showing there yet?
There is a schedule somewhere....
I'm very interested to watch this show, however I have NO idea when it's on or what channel.I'm in Toronto, Canada. Anybody know if it's even showing there yet?
The show already completed it's showing on Roger's Sportsnet. If we know of any repeat showings we'll let you know.
The show already completed it's showing on Roger's Sportsnet. If we know of any repeat showings we'll let you know.
Ah man that sucks. Oh well maybe I can find it online some where.Would be nice to see :club: