Intersting Hand Thats All

wonder if any1's seen something like it live and what are the odds...PokerStars Game #7770845683: Tournament #39727522, $55+$5 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/01/04 - 23:07:18 (ET)Table '39727522 1' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Twilly333 (1500 in chips) Seat 2: tilterino (1490 in chips) Seat 3: bossplaya97 (1480 in chips) Seat 4: stoledog (1500 in chips) Seat 5: fonze1762 (1500 in chips) Seat 6: cardsandgolf (1500 in chips) Seat 7: mbajpai (1530 in chips) Seat 8: PotSmoker2 (1500 in chips) Seat 9: ryankdog (1500 in chips) bossplaya97: posts small blind 10stoledog: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mbajpai [Qh Kh]fonze1762: calls 20cardsandgolf: folds mbajpai: calls 20PotSmoker2: folds ryankdog: calls 20Twilly333: folds tilterino: folds bossplaya97: calls 10stoledog: checks *** FLOP *** [2c Ks Qd]bossplaya97: bets 100stoledog: raises 200 to 300fonze1762: folds mbajpai: calls 300ryankdog: folds bossplaya97: raises 1160 to 1460 and is all-instoledog: raises 20 to 1480 and is all-inmbajpai: calls 1180*** TURN *** [2c Ks Qd] [2s]*** RIVER *** [2c Ks Qd 2s] [5d]*** SHOW DOWN ***stoledog: shows [Kc Qs] (two pair, Kings and Queens)mbajpai: shows [Qh Kh] (two pair, Kings and Queens)stoledog collected 20 from side potmbajpai collected 20 from side potbossplaya97: shows [Qc Kd] (two pair, Kings and Queens)cardsandgolf said, "r u kidding"bossplaya97 collected 1494 from main potstoledog collected 1493 from main potmbajpai collected 1493 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4520 Main pot 4480. Side pot 40. | Rake 0 Board [2c Ks Qd 2s 5d]Seat 1: Twilly333 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: tilterino (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: bossplaya97 (small blind) showed [Qc Kd] and won (1494) with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 4: stoledog (big blind) showed [Kc Qs] and won (1513) with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 5: fonze1762 folded on the FlopSeat 6: cardsandgolf folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: mbajpai showed [Qh Kh] and won (1513) with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 8: PotSmoker2 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: ryankdog folded on the Flop

Ikve played enuff and seen it enuff times online, just wondering if any1 witnesses any of these things live as they're are supposed to be so rare.Also just wanted to knw wht the mathematical probability of tht ws, prolly 1/2 mil or something...

What r the odds of getting AA back to back hands....and in both hands the villain has AA as well?I wonder if I can find the HH.

Ikve played enuff and seen it enuff times online, just wondering if any1 witnesses any of these things live as they're are supposed to be so rare.Also just wanted to knw wht the mathematical probability of tht ws, prolly 1/2 mil or something...
It's actually eleventy brazillion. Which means you must be the only person to have seen this happen in the last 100 billion years, and it will not happen again for at least seventy billion years.Wow. Truly an awesome hand.
Wow! That's a real public way to notify someone!So, King1305, I guess that you need to bring more off your past sex partners on the show for more paternity tests?
So it seems. That's what happens when you don't think your actions through thoroughly before you jump hastily into them. Kids, don't be like me! Don't be a fool, wrap your tool!

What are the odds I could really go for some oven roasted chili peppers stuffed with goat cheese, grilled portobello mushrooms drizzled with a madeira cream sauce, along with a side taste of seared bluefin served with tapanade?Pretty damn good I'd say.

More like 1 in 2,000 if we really want to exagerrate the numbers.

in the pokerstars caribbean adventure todaySat Jan 06 17:12:00 PST 2007Chop ChopDavid Williams raises to $2,400 preflop and gets one caller. The flop comes K :) J :) 6 :D and his opponent checks. Williams bets $4,000 and gets a call. The turn is the 8 :D and his opponent again checks. Williams bets out $10,000 and is again called. The river comes the J :icon_dance: and his opponent checks yet again. Williams moves all in for around $15,000 and is immediately called. Williams turns over K :club: J :D for a full house but his opponent flips over K :) J :D for the same full house.

unbelievable! two times in the same tournament! the world is coming to an end!Wed Jan 10 11:50:00 PST 2007Same Hand SitutationJonathan Little moves all in from the cutoff and Isaac Haxton makes the call. Little turns over K :club: Q :) and Haxton flips over K :D Q :D . The board comes 10 :D 10 :) 4 :D 2 :) 6 :icon_dance: and they chop the pot.