All-in Protection, Why Even Have It?

The title and description pretty much say it all. I have been having internet problems the last couple of nights while playing a 6 max ring game. I play micro limits, so it is not a huge issue money wise. However, I was under the understanding that is what all-in protection is for, to protect you in a hand when you have a connection problem. Is that not correct? It seems everytime I get in a pot with half my stack or so I get disconnected. Now, I understand that I might lose some of these hands, but I can't lose them all. Well, I could but with FCPs lack of hand history how would I know? I would like to have an explanation from FCP_Info on how the all-in protection works and if he can check to see why I have been losing money everytime I get disconnected. ps. The last hand I played this evening I had pocket aces with another person all-in. It is EXTREMEMLY aggrevating to not be able to check the hand history when I get back to a table to at least see that I lost my money. :club::D:D:D

The title and description pretty much say it all. I have been having internet problems the last couple of nights while playing a 6 max ring game. I play micro limits, so it is not a huge issue money wise. However, I was under the understanding that is what all-in protection is for, to protect you in a hand when you have a connection problem. Is that not correct? It seems everytime I get in a pot with half my stack or so I get disconnected. Now, I understand that I might lose some of these hands, but I can't lose them all. Well, I could but with FCPs lack of hand history how would I know? I would like to have an explanation from FCP_Info on how the all-in protection works and if he can check to see why I have been losing money everytime I get disconnected. ps. The last hand I played this evening I had pocket aces with another person all-in. It is EXTREMEMLY aggrevating to not be able to check the hand history when I get back to a table to at least see that I lost my money. :club::D:D:D
Hi E-Storm, I'll reply to the e-mail that you sent me later today.
Possibly purchase a better internet connection?
FCP has been having problems lately with disconnects. I never get them on Stars, and until the last two weeks never got them on FCP, either with the old OnGame or with the current network.I assume DGN is aware of the problem and is working on a solution.
FCP has been having problems lately with disconnects. I never get them on Stars, and until the last two weeks never got them on FCP, either with the old OnGame or with the current network.I assume DGN is aware of the problem and is working on a solution.
Well if it is on their end then you should be credited back the amount you lost. In my experiences, a poker site will refund your money if the disconnection is on their part, but not if it is on your part.
Hi E-Storm, I'll reply to the e-mail that you sent me later today.
Once again Bob rises to the top in taking care of bad situations. Thanks for you superior service, it is ALWAYS appreciated.