I welcome you all to the SandlotIn keeping with Golden's tradition, here's the deal.After removing myself from the Hideout and searching for a place to continue to shoot the breeze minus all the recent issues, I decided to start this thread.No membership required. No *Official* tag. Just hang out.This is not an Up Your Post Count or "+1" thread. This thread is for discussion of all things.After watching and participating in the fiasco in the Hideout, I have decided to add some guidelines, in hopes to ensure that what happened there doesn't happen here:1) No overuse of a joke account in this thread.2) E-gay should not be a driving force of this thread.3) TOP girls are still very welcome, but please have a variety of beauties to post pictures of. I should say Emma Watson is completely off-limits, but I don't want to be a Nazi.4) For as long as I don't post in the Hideout, SuitedAces21 is not allowed to post in the Sandlot. This was a mutual deal when I left the Hideout.You all should, by now, know who I am. Who are you? What's going on with you? Come in, tell us about it.Let the discussion begin.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

Wow, I wish I had been keeping up with what's going on in the hideout. I guess I could go back and read it, but I'm pretty lazy. Hang, there is a funky little mexican place near 71st and Michigan road called Pancho's Taqueria. It's tasty.

Wow, I wish I had been keeping up with what's going on in the hideout. I guess I could go back and read it, but I'm pretty lazy. Hang, there is a funky little mexican place near 71st and Michigan road called Pancho's Taqueria. It's tasty.
Hey, Nikki.. why doesn't Ren every come out and play any more? I only think she posts in the army thread. Tell her we miss her out here.
Hey, Nikki.. why doesn't Ren every come out and play any more? I only think she posts in the army thread. Tell her we miss her out here.
The government Nazis at her office have blocked all her access. She can only post from home now.
It's basically only the last 5 pages where the drama bomb hits. I kind of caused the major explosion though, but that was merely defending my point.I'll let you read it if you want, but I'd rather not have this thread be all about "WTF happened in the Hideout," and just let it be a new leaf.Next time I'm up in Indy, I'm going to check this out, but I have to warn you, I'm not big on Mexican food. Although, I guess I should say I'm more or less not into Tacos. Carne Asada is the bomb.Nikki, have you ever tried Dami over in Fishers on Allisonville Rd? If not, you're seriously missing out.
Wow, I wish I had been keeping up with what's going on in the hideout. I guess I could go back and read it, but I'm pretty lazy.
Ditto. I could say that with any of the big threads though, lol.But I'm in! "Is that your sister out there in left field, naked? She's naked?"
I refuse to post in this thread..........God damnit.
My threads are that irresistable.
Ditto. I could say that with any of the big threads though, lol.But I'm in! "Is that your sister out there in left field, naked? She's naked?"
Glad to have you here Kurt. That quote FTW.

why don't we just make the "grand movie- an fcp giveaway" a super thread, everyone can start posting in there, and it will make them keep that thread sticked as a constant reminder of what an embarrassing failure the grand was as a movie and as a promotion?( I don't know that either the movie or the promotion are embarrassing failures yet, actually, I'm just sticking with history here).

Can I be Squints Palledorous?Oh who am I kidding I'd never have the balls to pull that stunt on Wendy Peffercorn. I guess I'm Smalls.YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!Yeah, I'll get used to that.

hmmm, i disagree
With what exactly, Chris?
why don't we just make the "grand movie- an fcp giveaway" a super thread, everyone can start posting in there, and it will make them keep that thread sticked as a constant reminder of what an embarrassing failure the grand was as a movie and as a promotion?( I don't know that either the movie or the promotion are embarrassing failures yet, actually, I'm just sticking with history here).
:lol:While I admire it, the movie actually sounds good, and once it is out, it will be unstickied anyway (Source: the Protege webcast thread being unstickied)
Can I be Squints Palledorous?Oh who am I kidding I'd never have the balls to pull that stunt on Wendy Peffercorn. I guess I'm Smalls.YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!Yeah, I'll get used to that.
I'm Benny. I want to be a legend."Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, you can never go wrong."Yeah, I like that.
She can't post from work anymore due to new govt. restrictions. She catches up in army and chats a bit and that's about all the time she has in the evening.
It's basically only the last 5 pages where the drama bomb hits. I kind of caused the major explosion though, but that was merely defending my point.I'll let you read it if you want, but I'd rather not have this thread be all about "WTF happened in the Hideout," and just let it be a new leaf.Next time I'm up in Indy, I'm going to check this out, but I have to warn you, I'm not big on Mexican food. Although, I guess I should say I'm more or less not into Tacos. Carne Asada is the bomb.Nikki, have you ever tried Dami over in Fishers on Allisonville Rd? If not, you're seriously missing out.
Dami...what kind of food is it? As for panchos, the tacos are okay, but the tamales are fantastic. Also, they had some good looking chicken and shrimp dishes as well as carne asada.They have a bar of spicey stuff to add to your food. A big variety, as if it wasn't spicy enough already.
this threads is slapping the HO in the facewe could work to shape it up possible, instead of aww fuck it....nm
Dude, why? That's the direction the Hideout has gone, other people are enjoying it, but I know others have told me that they miss the way it used to be.Thus, this thread.Anyone's welcome in here. Hideout posters that want to stay in the Hideout should not have to feel like they need to decide between these threads.
I'll let you read it if you want, but I'd rather not have this thread be all about "WTF happened in the Hideout," and just let it be a new leaf.
Tough shit, give cliffs notes now please. Nobody reads the damn hideout. :club:
Dami...what kind of food is it? As for panchos, the tacos are okay, but the tamales are fantastic. Also, they had some good looking chicken and shrimp dishes as well as carne asada.
I love chicken and shrimp, might have to check it out, possibly during Gencon if I can go.Dami is a combo Korean/Japanese restaurant. Excellent sushi menu, and their Bulgogi/Galbi is to die for.I also recommend their Galbitang or Seolleongtang to anyone who wants a soup.I actually haven't had a bad dish there yet.
Tough shit, give cliffs notes now please. Nobody reads the damn hideout. :club:
Last three months: 75% of the pages have been either SuitedAces posting or one of his joke accounts. Every top has been of Emma Watson, because SuitedAces gets nearly every TOP (and those that do get a TOP doesn't post a picture anymore, with Suited filling up a page within 30 minutes, it's pointless).There's been other issues like the excessive amounts of e-gay. Onlyme, GK, and I have had discussions on this. Onlyme calls him out last night, Suited basically goes "LOL" and does it more just to spite Onlyme. Onlyme says goodbye to the Hideout, Suited rubs it in Onlyme's face that he ran him out. I post a megalong post last page about what has happened, and say if this is the direction the thread's going, I'm leaving as well and starting a new thread along the lines of the original MO of the hideout. Suited leaves the thread, quite a number of people, while seeing my point, feel that the Hideout is better with Suited, and if I can't evolve with the thread, I should leave.I leave. Post Sandlot.
Hey Ginsberg, did you bring the hash and incense?
A. Incense is for hippies. I am so not a hippy.B. Do you know where I can get hash???C. Did you see I'm Not Here? David Cross is great as Allen Ginsberg. Genius casting imo.
this threads is slapping the HO in the facewe could work to shape it up possible, instead of aww fuck it....nm
You realize it's a thread right... not a living being.I think a lot of people forget this.