Howard Lederer's DVD Review

Just got the new DVD entitled "More Secrets of No-Limit Hold'em" - Howard's 2nd DVD in his series.Unbelievably excellentNo beginner b/s about what a big blind is or any of that. Absolutely solid NL advice/play for those with some experience looking to move up to the intermediate level and start making some money.I have read the far majority of poker strategy books out there and am an avid player/student of the game. For the far majority of beginners/intermediary poker players looking to improve their NL game, this DVD offers a clear, concise, and frankly the best advice out their on the market right now. Pick it up and watch.Running time = approx 2 hoursTouches on advanced starting hand strategy, Pre-flop, Flop, 4th and 5th street play, Tells, and much much more.I'll give it a B+/A-

Wow! You liked this a lot better than I did. Although, I agree it’s a lot better than his first one, and it’s certainly better than any of the Hellmuth DVDs.

I cant wait I hope its soon. Also, Mr. Negreanu, if you read this again I would like to know about another set of dvd's that you participated in, It's a seminar I believe its called the 4th annual poker player's conference or something like that, you give advice on final table play. It also has a lot of the great names in poker, and I wanted to know if it was worth the buy? or is it like Caro's major poker seminar ?? which I found somewhat uninformative. well if you have the time I would apreciate this greatly. Thanks..

There's an even better one coming out... I promise :D I'm working on a book and a DVD series that frankly, I think as a combination will be the best teaching tools on the market.
This is GREAT news. I especially like the part where he says Eclypse get's to be the first proofreader....oh, wait, I dreamed that part, didn't I.