Offical Masters Thread! Daniel, Who You Picking?

After this first round, I gotta say it's going to Tiger. He has done this too many times and knows the course by heart. Mickelson shot 4 over today and by the way he's hitting them, he stands no chance. Who you picking Daniel?

I love the Masters. Been watching them with my dad since I was 8. That course is so perfect. I admit I got a little choked up today seeing the bridge. Anyways, I gotta stick with Tiger or I am hoping Charles Howell III gets his big win.

I can tell you now that there is no way Daniel can nswer this.If he does than he is ackowledging in the Augusta club, which doesn't allow women members and he's a chauvanist pigIf he picks Phil then he's a racsit for not picking TigerIf he picks Stenson than he's anti AmericanIf he picks Montgomery then he's crazyIf he picks Tiger he's name droppingBetter to not even post in this thread and keep the one or two fans he has left

I can tell you now that there is no way Daniel can nswer this.If he does than he is ackowledging in the Augusta club, which doesn't allow women members and he's a chauvanist pigIf he picks Phil then he's a racsit for not picking TigerIf he picks Stenson than he's anti AmericanIf he picks Montgomery then he's crazyIf he picks Tiger he's name droppingBetter to not even post in this thread and keep the one or two fans he has left
I like your optimism
I only watch golf when I need to take a nap :club:...but to answer your question, I'm rooting for one of the old school guys like Ben Crenshaw.
good luck with that. Crenshaw doesn't hit 335 off the tee....that leaves him with no shot.Crazy length those guys are hitting the ball.

I'm in a pool and got the first pick. There is a "no Tiger" rule though. It's 4 guys, and here are my 10 with alternate:1. Phil Mickelson2. Jim Furyk3. H. Stentson4. T. Immelman5. Chris DiMarco6. Steward Cink7. Darren Clarke8. David Toms9. K.J. Choi10. Lee WestwoodALT Colin Montgomerie

Augusta is playing SICK tuff right now. Gonna be very difficult if not impossible for Phil or Tiger to come back. Saturday will be some awesome golf.edit: I would love to see Furyk take this one. :club:

I'm in a pool and got the first pick. There is a "no Tiger" rule though. It's 4 guys, and here are my 10 with alternate:1. Phil Mickelson2. Jim Furyk3. H. Stentson4. T. Immelman5. Chris DiMarco6. Steward Cink7. Darren Clarke8. David Toms9. K.J. Choi10. Lee WestwoodALT Colin Montgomerie
Furyk and Mickelson stand the best chance to win. Phil is seven back and Jim is only 3 I believe. I wouldn't be suprised if Zach Johnson took it down. LOL @ Montgomerie.
I only watch golf when I need to take a nap :club:...but to answer your question, I'm rooting for one of the old school guys like Ben Crenshaw.
as a golfer myslef, i disagree with everybody who says that they watch it go go to sleep. Most of the guys hit great shots and it is entertaining to watch them hit these good shots. to me, though its a bad comparison, watching golf is like watching football when someone makes a good play, becuase on most of the shots, the golfers hit good shots. and when they do hit bad shots, its equally entertaining

Wow...what a day today.It seemed like everyone was missing easy putts and choking (was it the cold?) backing the lead right into Tigers lap!All of the sudden the Masters once again appears to be in Tigers grasp. Amazing... :club:

Furyk and Mickelson stand the best chance to win. Phil is seven back and Jim is only 3 I believe. I wouldn't be suprised if Zach Johnson took it down. LOL @ Montgomerie.
God I'm good. :D:club::D
It's easy to say this looking back... but really, how could you leave Retief Goosen off that list? 2002 - 2nd2003 - T132004 - T132005 - T32006 - T3