510 replies to this topic

#501 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted Yesterday, 01:54 PM

This is shocking...lol can't wait for the fake news folks to get started!!! Nothing to see here folks....what about Russia!!!! Maybe MSNBC will release a trump local tax return tonight to deflect!

#502 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:15 PM

So Obama used the power of the federal government to spy on and attack its enemies and potential opponents, I am shocked... I mean it's not like he has a history of abuse of power

Wait I forgot that was the standard operating procedure...

#503 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,006 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:32 PM

View Postscuudagouch, on 22 March 2017 - 02:15 PM, said:

So Obama used the power of the federal government to spy on and attack its enemies and potential opponents, I am shocked... I mean it's not like he has a history of abuse of power

I know reading is hard but please read the article before going all standard GOP false facts.

Also, Nunes is bascially a Trump surrogate and a couple days ago said that he had never heard of Carter Page or Roger Stone which means he is either a massive liar or totally incompetent.

Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday.

Nunes said the monitoring appeared to be done legally as a result of what's called "incidental collection," but said he was concerned because it was not related to the FBI’s investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and was widely disseminated across the intelligence community.

“I have seen intelligence reports that clearly show that the president-elect and his team were, I guess, at least monitored,” Nunes told reporters. “It looks to me like it was all legally collected, but it was essentially a lot of information on the president-elect and his transition team and what they were doing.”

Nunes said he is heading to the White House later Wednesday to brief Trump on what he has learned, which he said came from “sources who thought that we should know it.” He said he was trying to get more information by Friday from the FBI, CIA and NSA.

Nunes described the surveillance as most likely being “incidental collection.” This can occur when a person inside the United States communicates with a foreign target of U.S. surveillance. In such cases, the identities of U.S. citizens are supposed to be kept secret — but can be “unmasked” by intelligence officials under certain circumstances.

Nunes said his new information appears to show that additional members of the Trump transition team — beyond former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — were unmasked. This means they were identified in U.S. intelligence reports.

He said the information that he had seen and was disseminated across the intelligence community appeared to him to have "little or no apparent intelligence value."

Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#504 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,006 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 PM

Joe Scarborough‏Verified account @JoeNBC 1h1 hour ago
If the Republican Party wants to do what is best for this country and its national security, they will remove Devin Nunes as Intel Chairman.

Adam Schiff‏
@RepAdamSchiff
Today, Chairman Nunes shared information with WH still withheld from our committee. He cannot conduct a credible investigation this way.

Posted Image
Bob

#505 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 PM

Well then it seems we should both enjoy watching the results of this....

#506 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 23,913 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted Yesterday, 07:01 PM

View Postscuudagouch, on 22 March 2017 - 02:15 PM, said:

Look, we are on the same side.

But I hardly see how spying on our allies like Germany's Merkel's cell phone, or subpoenaing James Rosen's parents phone records, or Netanyahu's phone conversations with sitting congressmen is any indicator that his administration actively spied on Trump.

They passively spied on him sure...but that's just good politics.

So let's hold off on making any accusations, just because the press has been reporting leaked proof of these taps for the last two months. and the head of the House Intelligence Committee says they had intercepts for 3 months.

These are not proven enough to report them like the good reporting done by CNN that asked today if Trump is afraid of stairs.

THAT's real reporting.

THAT's what this country needs to know.

Will bringing down Trump involve stairs or not?

94 months to go
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.
Milton Friedman

#507 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 23,913 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 22 March 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Joe Scarborough‏Verified account @JoeNBC 1h1 hour ago
If the Republican Party wants to do what is best for this country and its national security, they will remove Devin Nunes as Intel Chairman.

Adam Schiff‏
@RepAdamSchiff
Today, Chairman Nunes shared information with WH still withheld from our committee. He cannot conduct a credible investigation this way.

Once again. Democrats hate free and fair elections and want to circumvent the results of those free and fair elections by forcing their will on the voters.

Let's remove an elected representative because something something Trump is hitler

Only government can take perfectly good paper, cover it with perfectly good ink and make the combination worthless.
Milton Friedman

#508 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,006 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 PM

Strong words from the former ethics lawyer for President Bush

Richard W. Painter‏
@RWPUSA
FBI uncovering evidence of treason. There is no other word for it.

http://www.mcclatchy...e139695453.html
Bob

#509 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,410 posts

Posted Today, 06:58 AM

BG's new argumentative tactic is turning every criticism of Trump into "Something something Trump is Hitler"

It's mildly better than his "BUT RANDOM DEMOCRAT SAID X SO HYPOCRISY", but it's still boring already.

#510 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 23,913 posts

Posted Today, 07:56 AM

Remember when the bomb threats to Jewish centers were blamed on Trump supporters?

Remember how Trump tweeted it might be a false flag?

He was right.

https://twitter.com/...906554323275776

Something something Trump is Hitler

Milton Friedman

#511 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 23,913 posts

Posted Today, 08:07 AM

FCP Bob, on 22 March 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Strong words from the former ethics lawyer for President Bush

Richard W. Painter‏
@RWPUSA
FBI uncovering evidence of treason. There is no other word for it.

http://www.mcclatchy...e139695453.html

I think my favorite part in this story is pretending "bots" pushed news story links toward pro trump stories on twitter and Facebook.

2 sites that actively suppressed positive stories about trump and pushed pro hillary stories.
2 sites that shadow ban wrong think, while allowing terrorist recruiting videos.

And the thing missing is that the stories about hillary and the dems turned out to be true; she was corrupt, they did cheat, they rigged their own nomination, Obama was born in Kenya.

But the need to clutch pearls and grab onto anything that gives them hope Trump will be removed and Hillary will be put into the Oval Office is more important than truth because something something Trump is Hitler

Milton Friedman

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users