Pokerstars Play Money

Hey...i taught my dad how to play poker online. He lives in DC during the week at the pentagon and is home in PA on the weekends. He only play play money...as he is still not that good. I gave him all 600k of my play money about a year ago...and hes down to 12k, lolanyways...i know some of u may have play money in ur accounts that u may not use...if you dont ever ewant it would you transfrer it to me?im tryi8ng to collect a bunch to send to him....because he enjoys it and he doesnt have a lot to do down there without his familyif you would...thank youits chrozzo (carlisle) on starsthanks again

Hey...i taught my dad how to play poker online. He lives in DC during the week at the pentagon and is home in PA on the weekends. He only play play money...as he is still not that good. I gave him all 600k of my play money about a year ago...and hes down to 12k, lolanyways...i know some of u may have play money in ur accounts that u may not use...if you dont ever ewant it would you transfrer it to me?im tryi8ng to collect a bunch to send to him....because he enjoys it and he doesnt have a lot to do down there without his familyif you would...thank youits chrozzo (carlisle) on starsthanks again
lol..play money stakaments
CRAP!!!! I JUST SHIPPED MY REAL MONEY ON ACCIDENT TO YOU!!!!! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!
very
I can send you 100k or so of the PS fake bux, do we have to be at the same table?

Had 3K 5mins ago, now have 50K. Why couldn't this happen w real money....gayyyyyyyy. I also have no idea how to send playmoney but will help out if you tell me how.

Sounds like bad [fake] bankroll management if you ask me...
That's almost "West Virginia Lotto winner" bad...
That's almost "West Virginia Lotto winner" bad...
Yeah but every time someone from there wins the lottery, companies producing Velvet Elvis and NASCAR memorial plate collections spike on the NASDAQ, so many can benefit from the luckboxing of one tortured-yet-blessed toothless soul.
WARNING:he is trying to accumulate play money so he can sell it for real money...$10 per 1 mil.... :club:
People seriusly buy that stuff? Dear lord, WHY? :D
He didnt leave 500k in play money in the car did he?
LOL. Between that and the "see-ment pond," well, there's your 600 large.