Daniel At The No-limit Hold'em Championship

Hi FCPers! Daniel is at the TV table today so it doesn't look like he will be able to send any updates to us, but if he does, I will post it here.From Cardplayer.comFeatured TV TableThe following players are at today's TV table with seat numbers and chip counts as follows:Seat 1- Adam Jones $125,525Seat 2- Ronald Brown $23,525Seat 3- Daniel Negreanu $85,800Seat 4- Peter Antill $31,875Seat 5- Clayton Davis $7,450Seat 6- Michael Meckus $12,500 Seat 7- David Stucke $16,675Seat 8- Peter Damato $27,425Seat 9- Magnus Berggren $5,375Seat 10- John Sacha $17,725

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi FCPers! Daniel is at the TV table today so it doesn't look like he will be able to send any updates to us, but if he does, I will post it here.From Cardplayer.comFeatured TV TableThe following players are at today's TV table with seat numbers and chip counts as follows:Seat 1- Adam Joens $12,625Seat 2- Ronald Brown $23,525Seat 3- Daniel Negreanu $85,800Seat 4- Peter Antill $31,875Seat 5- Clayton Davis $7,450Seat 6- Michael Meckus $12,500 Seat 7- David Stucke $16,675Seat 8- Peter Damato $27,425Seat 9- Magnus Berggren $5,375Seat 10- John Sacha $17,725
Seat 1's chips are wrong, has somewhere around 125,000 chipshi
Seat 1's chips are wrong, has somewhere around 125,000 chipshi
they must have meant $12,6250 or something
I am not sure, but I am sure he will. He will want to tell you guys how he is doing. :club:
hey patty i'm gonna be at the rio on the 9th and 10th - if i see DN whats the best way to say hello to him without bothering him?
hey patty i'm gonna be at the rio on the 9th and 10th - if i see DN whats the best way to say hello to him without bothering him?
make sure you have Lori in your arms... :club::D

GO D!!!!thanks Patty! :club:

If I may, wear your FCP hat and wave from a distance. He will come over to you if he has a moment most likely. THe guy is great that way.
57cd929d.jpgThe Posse says KICK AZZ DN!
Cool check it out! It is a pic of DN posing with Phil Margera! And who is that in the middle? OMG is that ..........Steve O? Wow he has gained some poundage

any chance of getting a fidpoker update as well?

DN up to 104,000 as per cardplayer's countsNegreanu Cracks AcesWith a flop of 7-5-4 John Sacha is all-in with pocket Aces vs Daniel Negreanu's 96. The turn is the 9 pairing Negreanu's 9, along with his open ended straight draw. The river is the 8 giving Negreanu his straight and eliminating Sacha from the Main Event. Negreanu now has over $100,000.

Anyone know how many players they are going to be down to after today? Trying to figure it out on cardplayer, but it seems more confusing than it should be.
Day 2A played down to 570, so it'll be right in that neighborhood.And DN's 98 Crackin A's puts him to 104,000 in chips keep it up DN!