Mike Sexton Allowed To Play In The Wpt Tourneys ?

[ ] pass[ ] fail[x] Jurys still out
Yeah. Not that strong. Wasn't really swining for the fences - Just looking to get an At Bat, perhaps get on base and set up a run scoring opportunity.
Yeah. Not that strong. Wasn't really swining for the fences - Just looking to get an At Bat, perhaps get on base and set up a run scoring opportunity.
Ill give you a single to right.
Ill give you a single to right.
Then thrown out taking a big turn.
He was on PR radio the other day and said if he makes the final table Doyle Brunson takes his place. What if Doyle makes the final table also?
OMG how is that fair? Sexton should have to play it out.
He was on PR radio the other day and said if he makes the final table Doyle Brunson takes his place. What if Doyle makes the final table also?
I am fairly certain they can find a competent poker player/ commentator in Las Vegas.
I am fairly certain they can find a competent poker player/ commentator in Las Vegas.
I was being a little facetious. It'll probably be Nejad or someone like that.
I am assuming none of us can play also, that is if we watched any of them on TV, because we got to see the whole cards as well.
I never see the whole cards. Just the corner with the rank and suit.

Is this thread about Shana Hiatt at all?Boy I sure liked Shana Hiatt on the WPT ;-)Doyle can replace Sexton just as long as Mike Matusow doesn't replace Shana.But, they could actually use Mike Sexton because don't they do the commentating after the fact anyways? They don't see the hole cards live do they? I thought they are recorded and all the commentating is added after the tournament is played.

The World Poker Tour (WPT) is a television production company; they film poker tournaments to air on television and sell DVDs. They do NOT host poker tournaments.Each property hosts their own event; the Bellagio is having their's now. The Bellagio agrees to let the WPT film the event and they use the WPT logo and name to help promote the event. The WPT has nothing at all to do with the poker tournament, it is entirely run by the Bellagio staff.Mike Sexton works for the WPT, not the Bellagio. There is no reason for him to be prohibited from playing in any poker tournament anywhere, whether or not the WPT is going to film it.