Justin.tv

I don't know if it's old stuff or what but I had never seen it until these past few days that I've been sick in bed. It's amazing. Basically just a bunch of random people with webcams and a chatbox. you can watch this bitch do nothing in her sports braw and underwearor these chicks talk shit about the other one, and watch 2g1cor the most popular ones, who try to beat Zelda 24 hours a day. you can also watch people sleeping, driving cars, doing homework, etc....I think it's the stupidest thing ever, but I just can't stop watching all the different channels...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's old stuff or what but I had never seen it until these past few days that I've been sick in bed. It's amazing. Basically just a bunch of random people with webcams and a chatbox. you can watch this bitch do nothing in her sports braw and underwearor these chicks talk shit about the other one, and watch 2g1cor the most popular ones, who try to beat Zelda 24 hours a day. you can also watch people sleeping, driving cars, doing homework, etc....I think it's the stupidest thing ever, but I just can't stop watching all the different channels...
sounds like a complete waste of timety...i am kinda boredhope you feel betterhi

you go to his home page http://www.justin.tv/obese_not_obsolete ....then there should be a running chat with people typing shit, and then you need to create an acct (super easy I don't even think you need to validate email or anything) I forgot how to do it but just look for something like a "register" or "create profile" thing, but please do it, because I want to see beansnicewater chat with these people.

because I want to see beansnicewater chat with these people.
QFTI went to the site, but couldn't get past the first page, where a video loaded of a guy playing Dance Dance Revolution with his pants up to his armpits.WTF?
you go to his home page http://www.justin.tv/obese_not_obsolete ....then there should be a running chat with people typing shit, and then you need to create an acct (super easy I don't even think you need to validate email or anything) I forgot how to do it but just look for something like a "register" or "create profile" thing, but please do it, because I want to see beansnicewater chat with these people.
I just set up an account, but when I type something in the chat box and click speak it does nothing....Hang on... Im creating a profile nowIt may work after this...Im just praying that he didnt get that way by drinking Corona
qft
QFTI went to the site, but couldn't get past the first page, where a video loaded of a guy playing Dance Dance Revolution with his pants up to his armpits.WTF?
lol I'm watching this right now......if you go up to the left hand corner at the very top it says directory and they have them in the order of popularity. sometimes though, the least popular are the most hilarious ones.
I just set up an account, but when I type something in the chat box and click speak it does nothing....Hang on... Im creating a profile nowIt may work after this...Im just praying that he didnt get that way by drinking Corona
looool I <3 BnII dont have a profile once I set up an acct I was good to go as far as typing in the chatbox, it wasn't that hard for me at all.
lol I'm watching this right now......if you go up to the left hand corner at the very top it says directory and they have them in the order of popularity. sometimes though, the least popular are the most hilarious ones.looool I <3 BnII dont have a profile once I set up an acct I was good to go as far as typing in the chatbox, it wasn't that hard for me at all.
took me 1 mini there nowlol
lol I'm watching this right now......if you go up to the left hand corner at the very top it says directory and they have them in the order of popularity. sometimes though, the least popular are the most hilarious ones.looool I <3 BnII dont have a profile once I set up an acct I was good to go as far as typing in the chatbox, it wasn't that hard for me at all.
Mine just says "loading" in the upper LH corner...Ill try another slob and see if it works

Well, I still cant get the chat figured out... must be something to do with the adblockers I had to install when the info guys started their last scamAnyway, Im DEFINITELY installing a cam and creating my own broadcast channel nowI cant let people like that get ahead of me now, can I?I just need to figure out the location of itRefrigerator?Bathroom?Maybe the "Beans bottle opener cam"...Lotsa action possible there

I <3 BnI
Right back atcha, sir...You still living in Vegas?Ill be around at the end of March...Ill buy ya a beer or ten down at the Triple7 if you would care to join me(not a date)
Well, I still cant get the chat figured out... must be something to do with the adblockers I had to install when the info guys started their last scamAnyway, Im DEFINITELY installing a cam and creating my own broadcast channel nowI cant let people like that get ahead of me now, can I?I just need to figure out the location of itRefrigerator?Bathroom?Maybe the "Beans bottle opener cam"...Lotsa action possible there
I'm giddy with anticipation.
Well, I still cant get the chat figured out... must be something to do with the adblockers I had to install when the info guys started their last scamAnyway, Im DEFINITELY installing a cam and creating my own broadcast channel nowI cant let people like that get ahead of me now, can I?I just need to figure out the location of itRefrigerator?Bathroom?Maybe the "Beans bottle opener cam"...Lotsa action possible thereRight back atcha, sir...You still living in Vegas?Ill be around at the end of March...Ill buy ya a beer or ten down at the Triple7 if you would care to join me(not a date)
I can never refuse a beer from Beans....I'm still living here but traveling around, lmk and if I'm in town it'll be coronas ftw.