My Horses Sweat Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gl to JC and all his horses

Twitter updates from king_tanner9:00 woke up walked to kitchen9:10 walked to couch ate breakfast9:30 moved to recliner reached for remote control9:31 turned on TV10:00 walked the dogs10:15 beat one off10:30 back to recliner basketball time12:00 on computer12:15 hop on treadmill, be back for tourney time

Got my jet's pizza, arnold palmer, 2-liter of mountain dew, pistachios, starbursts, cigs, and corn huskers lotion for my calloused hands. God i hope I can quit my job tomorrow.LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my jet's pizza, arnold palmer, 2-liter of mountain dew, pistachios, starbursts, cigs, and corn huskers lotion for my calloused hands. God i hope I can quit my job tomorrow.LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to all of JC's horsies. Make the man proud. I really hope someone (or many someones) make a deep run to make this a solid investment for him.
Can someone post a list of the screen names of all the horses in this. I want to 20 table rail. Thx in advance.EDIT- Oh and good luck all, TID OOOOOOOOOBV.
mrpaddyx - check the 1st thread fo the rest of the names
In. GL all, over/under on how many times TwstdWrstr gets moved in the first hour is set at 3.5
I'll take the over. I've been moved twice during a break before.lets gooooooooooooooooooooo :ts:club::4h
mrpaddyx - check the 1st thread fo the rest of the names
Thanx. I was too lazy to look at all the applicants and then check the ones that JC picked. But I got them now. NOW GOGOGOGO