UPDATE: People definitely in on the 0.5% swap:TimwakefieldAcekobCrookedlinkIfold08BeaverstyleLurbzTwstedWrstrJam-FlyNvrquitMrPaddyxTbrickMercurySo I was thinking, would any of the rest of you be interested in swapping a tiny % with each other, Final Table only? For example, I was thinking one-half of one percent. So let's say (for the sake of example) that 11 of us wanted to do this. How it would work is: the deal with JC obviously is unchanged. But then if any one of us 11 makes the final table, after shipping JC 50%, you would ship 0.5% to the 10 other people who were in on the swap. A first place finish (gtd. 1 mil) would net everybody $5,000. JC would get 500k, and the winning horse would get 450k in this example, after paying 5k to each of 10 people. I guess just post here if you are one of JC's horses and you would like to swap 0.5% with everybody else who agrees. Again this would in no way affect the deal we have already agreed to with JC. I shouldn't need to say that twice, but this is the internet and people are dumb. And again, this would only affect final table cashes.So who's in?Edit: I guess that in some metaphysical, universal sense it does affect our deal with JC, but not monetarily, and I have taken the liberty of assuming that it's okay, especially since 0.5% could not possibly be enough to affect anybody's play.

There are 20 horses total, y'all. I'm up for this on the FT only basis, if the % is amended to 0.1% (Not trying to be cheap, but I'm not sure I want to ship 95K after shipping the stake $ even if win...). Anyone want to agree to 0.1%? That'd still be 1K per person from a win.

There are 20 horses total, y'all. I'm up for this on the FT only basis, even if there's 20, but I'd be happier with 0.1% (Not trying to be cheap, but I'm not sure I want to ship 95K after shipping the stake $ even if win...). Anyone want to agree to 0.1%? That'd still be 1K per person from a win.
This could depend on how many accepts, I think 0.5% with <10 people is perfectly fine. Also, OP needs to make a list of everyone who is in and has accepted the final deal after everything is settled.This way we'll have no doubts about who's shipping what to who after the tournament is over.
This could depend on how many accepts, I think 0.5% with <10 people is perfectly fine. Also, OP needs to make a list of everyone who is in and has accepted the final deal after everything is settled.This way we'll have no doubts about who's shipping what to who after the tournament is over.
Maybe a slding % dependant on how many people are in.10 or less = 0.5%11-15 = 0.25%16-20 = 0.1%...or something like that.