32 replies to this topic

#21 Ninja Ace

Ninja Ace

Don't fold anything to me and profit

• Members
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 03 September 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

And btw, I'm nominating you for worst dumbest FCP member ever.
Have you ever read one of my posts?
Idiot Savant Extraordinaire

QUOTE (QED @ Monday, May 24th, 2010, 2:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got slow rolled by some random with aces, time to take an automatic weapon to the nearest crowded public space.

QUOTE (BaseJester)
"Mixing it up" doesn't magically rationalize anything you do. It's like you walk up to a pencil sharpener, pencil in hand, and think, "Everyone expects me to sharpen this pencil, but I'm going to mix it up." Then you whip out your cock and sharpen that instead and yell, "Ha ha, bitches, you never saw that coming!" Well, no, they didn't. But you still have a dull pencil and bleeding dick.

#22 FARGOpokerND

FARGOpokerND

11-time National Champions!

• Members
  • 6,163 posts
  • Interests:POKER!
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

SweatyMelGibson

#23 Stupidhead

Stupidhead

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Skiing, Hiking, Traveling
  • Favorite Poker Game:No limit Holdem

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

Posted Image

#24 rocksquid

rocksquid

Forum Bongardier

• Members
  • 9,657 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

The Hopper.
It's mostly Maui-Waui but it's got some labrador in it.

"Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful."

"There goes the quintessential Norton."

#25 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

View PostEAPaaron, on 03 September 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

He seems to be a donk player. Donks allin with the worst hand, gets called by the better hand and sometimes he rivers a 1-2 outer suckout. He bluffs way too much and gets caught often. Hes too hyper agressive, a smart player who isnt afraid to play can easily beat him. Im not at all impressed by his play.

I agree with Phil Hellmuth and his stale game. I think he could be a lot better at cash games if he adjusted his play. He is still a good tournament player though.

View PostEAPaaron, on 03 September 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

He seems to be a donk player. Donks allin with the worst hand, gets called by the better hand and sometimes he rivers a 1-2 outer suckout. He bluffs way too much and gets caught often. Hes too hyper agressive, a smart player who isnt afraid to play can easily beat him. Im not at all impressed by his play.

I agree with Phil Hellmuth and his stale game. I think he could be a lot better at cash games if he adjusted his play. He is still a good tournament player though.

I suggest you re-think your opinions. Doyle Brunson probably has given the poker world the best wisdom available: you have to give action to get action. I think players who demonstrate a wider range and more flexibility on hand values tend to maximize profitability.
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

#26 mtdesmoines

mtdesmoines

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 9,980 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on 03 September 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

This thread title struck a mighty blow against verbs.

Title By ... Asian!
Somewhere Jimmy Carter is smiling because he knows that he is no longer the worst President of the modern era

#27 W1zardahAus

W1zardahAus

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold'em

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostGOCUBSGO, on 03 September 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

Alright if nobody else is going to say it I will. You sir are a complete idiot. Are you seriously going to sit here and say Viktor Blom would be easy money? If that was the case, why aren't you getting all your money together and sitting at a table with him and taking millions from him? Oh wait that's right, because you are a complete retard and he would crush you. When you are watching tv, most often times they don't show every hand so you have no idea what a player is thinking at that point in time. You aren't taking into account previous reads or history between the players (believe it or not most pros have played against each other quite a bit so are quite familiar with each other's games). All of these factors plus a lot more influence decision making when playing the hand. Basically what I'm saying is you have no idea how complex hands on TV really are. You are simply an idiot who sits back and thinks oh wow, look at that donk raise all in with middle pair. HAHA I could just play like a super nit and take all his money. Keep thinking you could beat one of the most difficult aggressive opponents poker players have ever seen.

And btw, I'm nominating you for worst dumbest FCP member ever.

Have to say that's true. How could he make 2mil in 3 weeks, then 11 million if he was a shit player? He says himself his weakness is playing live, but he's getting a lot better and winning. He's got the biggest balls and no regard for money what so ever. If you want action, you get it.. and quite clearly works to his side.

Also throw out there he has defeated negreanu heads up..
Posted Image

#28 Gobler_Poker

Gobler_Poker

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

I am the worst professional Poker player.

#29 W1zardahAus

W1zardahAus

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold'em

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

That moment you realize you already posted here a year ago.
Posted Image

#30 EnsignRamsey

EnsignRamsey

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:FL Hold'em

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

Sorry I'm late but I just joined.

Actually I don't consider Isildur/Blom a professional. He just has backers who are happy for him to lose their money.

I vote for Gus Hansen.

#31 ChicagoPhil

ChicagoPhil

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Poker and web design
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

Poker is gambling.

#32 WhyMeITellYou

WhyMeITellYou

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:38 AM

I agree with the ones smart enough to think rather than just be a wannabe groupie. Blom has to be the worst there is. The idiots saying why dont you sit with him make me laugh. It is because we are smart enough to not bet what we cant lose. This idiot is no better than a common hack, the only difference is he has the money to play stupid and go all in and lose. The reason he is a favorite is because he does. When he has the inevitable suckouts(of which he seems to have been blessed) fools praise his "taking chances"

Hands down, blom the worst so called professional.

#33 GOCUBSGO

GOCUBSGO

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL MTT's

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:00 PM

You certainly didn't let me down with your first post sir.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users