A Ladies Only Tournament Online?

it looks as part of their bracelet race schedule, full tilt is throwing out a satellite for the ladies only wsop event.since i might be the only woman on this forum, come by and wish me luck, saturday at 5pm!one question...how do they know you're a woman signing up? i don't ever remember putting gender in to the site.

it looks as part of their bracelet race schedule, full tilt is throwing out a satellite for the ladies only wsop event.since i might be the only woman on this forum, come by and wish me luck, saturday at 5pm!one question...how do they know you're a woman signing up? i don't ever remember putting gender in to the site.
You really should get out more.
why don't you prove first that you're a woman :club:
Dont see how this can possibly work. How can they tell a woman is actually playing and not her husband or boyfriend.
It doesn't really matter until they win the seat does it?Once they do... then they have to have some tits!

*raises hand* I'm female too!.....uh but I won't be in the event. But I wish you the best of luck!~SPL~

asl

I hate all these ladies tournaments!!Why not a Mens only tournament....most ppl say "oh its a mans game predominantly anyways, so why?" but still! this is sexist....its like when that one woman played on the the PGA tour, why is there even a LPGA when she did that!?bs

I hate all these ladies tournaments!!Why not a Mens only tournament....most ppl say "oh its a mans game predominantly anyways, so why?" but still! this is sexist....its like when that one woman played on the the PGA tour, why is there even a LPGA when she did that!?bs
I dunno, maybe because it's intended to get more women playing? There are women who are intimidated by the fact that poker (and golf, etc.) is played by mostly men... by having women-only events, it expands the possible players. How many men do you know that hesitate to play in something because it'll be 2% women?

i have to agree with vonteego. i've been playing for a while and feel pretty comfortable at the table with men or women, but i believe that a lot of women who are new to poker would play more (live or online) if they were more comfortable at the tables, and one way for them to be more comfortable is at a women's only event.as a poker player, i support new players coming into the game obviously, so i support this event. and since i happen to be a woman also, the best way i can support it is by playing.men should probably be more supportive of big ladies only events at the wsop for the same reason. supportive meaning get your friends and wives to play, or at least dont complain about the events and belittle the players in them.just my 2 cents anyway.