Home Alone On A Saturday Night

Yeah, i have no life. But I'll tell you what, these guys are getting me through the rough times...It's not unusual to be loved by anyoneIt's not unusual to have fun with anyonebut when I see you hanging about with anyoneIt's not unusual to see me cry,oh I wanna' dieIt's not unusual to go out at any timebut when I see you out and about it's such a crimeif you should ever want to be loved by anyone,It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you sayyou find it happens all the timelove will never do what you want it towhy can't this crazy love be mineIt's not unusual, to be mad with anyoneIt's not unusual, to be sad with anyonebut if I ever find that you've changed at anytimeit's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with youwhoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is great advice. Why don't we all give Him a try?!

even brvy somehow got a good job at some kind of school. university maybe. i guess jesus is the way.

This is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Love is like candy on a shelfYou want to taste and help yourselfThe sweetest things are there for youHelp yourself, take a fewThat's what I want you to do.We're always told repeatedlyThe very best in life is freeAnd if you want to prove it's trueBaby I'm telling youThis is what you should doJust help yourself to my lipsTo my arms just say the word, and they are yoursJust help yourself to the love,In my heart your smile has opened up the doorThe greatest wealth that exists in the world,Could never buy what I can giveJust help yourself to my lipsTo my arms, and then lets really start to liveAllllllllll right. YeahMy heart has love enough for twoMore than enough for me and youI'm rich with love, a millionaireI've so much, it's unfairWhy don't you take a shareJust help yourself to my lipsTo my arms just say the word, and they are yoursJust help yourself to the love,In my heart your smile has opened up the doorThe greatest wealth that exists in the worldCould never buy what I can giveSo help yourself to my lips, to my armsAnd then lets really start to liveJust help yourself to my lipsTo my arms just say the word, and they are yoursJust help yourself to the loveIn my heart your smile....

• 4 weeks later...

Don't wish it awayDon't look at it like it's foreverBetween you and me I could honestly sayThat things can only get betterAnd while I'm away Dust out the demons insideAnd it won't be long before you and me runTo the place in our hearts where we hideAnd I guess that's why they call it the bluesTime on my hands could be time spent with youLaughing like children, living like loversRolling like thunder under the coversAnd I guess that's why they call it the bluesJust stare into spacePicture my face in your handsLive for each second without hesitationAnd never forget I'm your manWait on me girlCry in the night if it helpsBut more than ever I simply love youMore than I love life itself

Don't wish it awayDon't look at it like it's foreverBetween you and me I could honestly sayThat things can only get betterAnd while I'm away Dust out the demons insideAnd it won't be long before you and me runTo the place in our hearts where we hideAnd I guess that's why they call it the bluesTime on my hands could be time spent with youLaughing like children, living like loversRolling like thunder under the coversAnd I guess that's why they call it the bluesJust stare into spacePicture my face in your handsLive for each second without hesitationAnd never forget I'm your manWait on me girlCry in the night if it helpsBut more than ever I simply love youMore than I love life itself
2^40yeah thats right.
  • 2 months later...
2^40yeah thats right.
I wish I knew what that meant. I are stupid panda.We are young, heartache to heartache we standNO PROMISES, NO DEMANDSLove Is A BattlefieldWe are strong, no one can tell us we're wrongSearchin' our hearts for so long, both of us knowingLove Is A BattlefieldYou're beggin' me to go, you're makin' me stayWhy do you hurt me so bad?It would help me to knowDo I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had?Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you whyBut I'm trapped by your love, and I'm chained to your sideWe are young, heartache to heartache we standNO PROMISES, NO DEMANDSLove Is A BattlefieldWe are strong, no one can tell us we're wrongSearchin' our hearts for so long, both of us knowingLove Is A BattlefieldWe're losing controlWill you turn me away or touch me deep inside?And before this gets old, will it still feel the same?There's no way this will dieBut if we get much closer, I could lose controlAnd if your heart surrenders, you'll need me to holdWe are young, heartache to heartache we standNO PROMISES, NO DEMANDSLove Is A BattlefieldWe are strong, no one can tell us we're wrongSearchin' our hearts for so long, both of us knowingLove Is A Battlefield
chrozzo is right there with you sexypants
Richard Wagner's letters to his lover Mathilde were a messHe should have quit before he had written the addressThey made love on the mezzanine her husband was his friendVienna in a fugue-state working on a thingThat when he finished it took almost seven hours to singHe still found time to write to her his heart-exploding wordsOur love surpassed our love so fastOur love's all wrong our love goes on and onOur love became our love by name when I wrote it to you in a songOur love goes on and onOur love our loveKafka in his letters to his lover Milena was aliveBut he was waiting for a love that never would arriveTheir rendezvous was singular her husband was his friendShe is a living fire she is a reason to liveShe is killing me burning only for himI'll spend my whole life loving her my heart exploding wordsOur love surpassed our love so fastOur love's all wrong our love goes on and onOur love became our love by name when I wrote it to you in a songOur love goes on and onOur love our love our love our loveOur love surpassed our love so fastOur love's all wrong our love goes on and onOur love became our love by name when I wrote it to you in a songOur love goes on and on our love our loveOur love our love our love our love our love
lol happybirthdayaments :club:
Go, go, go, go Go, go, go shawty It's your birthday We gon' party like it's yo birthday We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday And you know we don't give a fuck It's not your birthday!
Go, go, go, go Go, go, go shawty It's your birthday We gon' party like it's yo birthday We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday And you know we don't give a fuck It's not your birthday!
I wanna be inside you

Got a call from an old friendWe used to be real closeSaid he couldn't go on the American wayClosed the shop, sold the houseBought a ticket to the West CoastNow he gives them a stand-up routine in L.A.I don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alrightI don't want you to tell me it's time to come homeI don't care what you say anymore, this is my lifeGo ahead with your own life and leave me aloneI never said you had to offer me a second chanceI never said I was a victim of circumstanceI still belong, don't get me wrongAnd you can speak you mindBut not on my timeThey will tell you you can't sleep aloneIn a strange placeThen they'll tell you you can't sleepWith somebody elseAh, but sooner or later you sleepIn your own spaceEither way it's okayYou wake up with yourselfI don't need you to worry for me cause I'm alrightI don't want you to tell me it's time to come homeI don't care what you say anymore, this is my lifeGo ahead with your own life and leave me aloneI never said you had to offer me a second chanceI never said I was a victim of circumstanceI still belong, don't get me wrongAnd you can speak you mindBut not on my timeI don't care what you say anymore, this is my lifeGo ahead with your own life and leave me alone