Fcp May Redeposit Bonus And Wsop Freeroll

FCP May Redeposit Bonus and WSOP FreerollMake a minimum $25 deposit from Tuesday May 9th to Monday May 15th at Midnight EDT and you’ll receive both a redeposit bonus on your first deposit during this period and a ticket to a WSOP package freeroll tournament on Sunday May 21st at 3 PM EDT. REDEPOSIT BONUSThe redeposit bonus is 40% to a maximum of $200 and if you’re a Charter Member the maximum bonus is $300. If you haven’t made a first deposit at FCP, the initial deposit bonus is 100% to a maximum of $200, and you can get a redeposit bonus on your second deposit if it’s during the redeposit period.For details about the FCP bonus system view the help section at fullcontactpoker.com$6,500 WSOP PRELIMINARY EVENTS PACKAGE$5000 in tournament entries plus $1500 for expenses.The freeroll is on Sunday May 21st at 3PM EDT for those who have made a real money deposit of at least $25 from Tuesday May 9th to Monday May 15th at Midnight EDT. The winner of this tournament will receive a $6500 WSOP Preliminary Events prize package and there will be an additional $1000 paid out in a normal payout structure.The unique aspect of this package is that the winner chooses which WSOP events to play. You can use it in any of the $5,000 buy in events or in a $3000 and a $2000 event or any combination that adds up to $5,000.For details about the FCP WSOP promotions and the terms and conditions please visit the WSOP section at fullcontactpoker.com.

FCP May Redeposit Bonus and WSOP FreerollMake a minimum $25 deposit from Tuesday May 9th to Monday May 15th at Midnight EDT and you’ll receive both a redeposit bonus on your first deposit during this period and a ticket to a WSOP package freeroll tournament on Sunday May 21st at 3 PM EDT.
CRAP I SUCK AT READING! Just deposited $1500, oops. Not active til tomorrow.
CRAP I SUCK AT READING! Just deposited $1500, oops. Not active til tomorrow.
I'll manually give you the bonus DNA, just make sure to make a small deposit during the period to get your freeroll ticket.
I'll manually give you the bonus DNA, just make sure to make a small deposit during the period to get your freeroll ticket.
Thanks Bob
so, tomorrow would be a good time to make my initial cash deposit on FCP?
Yes it would, and if you're going to deposit more then $200 you're best off to deposit $200 first and then whatever amount more then that in a second deposit and you'll receive both the initial deposit bonus and a redeposit bonus.

I just deposited $75 2 days ago and I'm a chartered member. That really sucks!I feel ripped off now cause I've been on a losing streak. When you hit rock bottom you hit it hard.

If we still have pending/uncleared bonus money from the previous redeposit bonus, will we be eligible to receive additional bonus money for the May promotion?
yes it just goes into your cashiers bonus account and you can transfer how ever much of it out you wanna work on at that time to your poker bonus account.

DAMN! I redeposited last Friday, May 5. I'm certainly not going to redeposit. :club:

so if i make a 750$ deposit between the given time, i get 300$ in bonus money plus a ticket for a 6500$ wsop package freeroll?
Since you're a Charter Member yes Vatche that's exactly what you'll receive.The freeroll tickets will be manually added to the accounts after the end of the redeposit bonus period.
Since you're a Charter Member yes Vatche that's exactly what you'll receive.The freeroll tickets will be manually added to the accounts after the end of the redeposit bonus period.
sweet! thx Bob. :club:

ok, so does that mean i need to redeposit again for as little as $25 to receive a freeroll wsop ticket?

ok, so does that mean i need to redeposit again for as little as $25 to receive a freeroll wsop ticket?
Yes j2k99, as little as a $25 deposit will get you the ticket.
Yes j2k99, as little as a $25 deposit will get you the ticket.
thanks FCP. damn, i should have waited