Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

How he got there ....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=94987One of our own has made the WPT TV Final table in the Reno World Poker ChallengeGood luck JC, take it down, tough field, but looking great Table Seat Name Chip Count F 1 JC Tran 904,000 F 2 David The Dragon Pham 1,655,000 F 3 JC Alvarado 1,107,000 F 4 Danny Wong 623,000 F 5 John Hom 159,000F 6 Mark Seif 325,000

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In on the ground floor of the next superthread.JC is a pimp.I said GL to him once, railing his tourney and he replied... I think he had even heard of me.That is all.Anyways, take it down, obv.

In on the ground floor of the next superthread.JC is a pimp.I said GL to him once, railing his tourney and he replied... I think he had even heard of me.That is all.Anyways, take it down, obv.
Clean your pants, it's getting a bit embarrassing. But no seriously, go JC!

I hope I will be able to say...I knew that guy years ago! As you are toasting your victory with Mike Sexton.

Hey bud can you lend me some money :club::D GL. You gotta stay up all night workin on a signature celebration dance for the camreas.
whatever you do... do NOT do the thriller after teh $650k payday