Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Daniel is not allowed to send updates during this event. You can check out www.pokerwire.com for live updates.FINAL TABLESeat Name Chip Count 1 Kido Pham 23,8252 Chris Ferguson 16,6003 Darrell Dicken 15,4254 Mike Matusow 21,3005 Daniel Negreanu 44,3256 Andrew Black 94,1757 Mike Sexton 16,1008 Gus Hansen 7,3759 Chris Reslock 6,37510 Daniel Bergsdorf 24,500PAY OUT STRUCTUREBuy In: FreerollPlace Prize Money1 $1,000,000 2 $325,000 3 $250,000 4 $150,000 5 $100,000 6 $75,000 7 $50,000 8 $25,000 9 $25,000 10 $0

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daniel with position on the mouth makes me smile
Agreed. Plus, I don't think it's all that bad to have Andy Black to his left. I know traditionally that's not what you want, but Black seems to be wildly loose and very trapable. I expect big things...

It's starting. The days of checking tourney updates and getting less work done each day. Looking forward to a great showing this year. Go DN !!

It's starting in 3 hours, you know, cuz of the whole time zone thing.. The days of checking tourney updates and getting less work done each day. Looking forward to a great showing this year. Go DN !!
FYP
i think he was referring to the constant updates from the WSOP over the next month. not out of confusion of time zones
God Dammit. I hate when I'm wrong. I saw it as "it is starting" as the "tournament is starting", not the WSOP. I rescind my FYP.

Nobody answered my question from last night.Why is it they are going to day 2 with 10 people when 9 cash?Oh, and the reason ANdy Black has so many chips is because he busted donkface in 11 which nearly doubled him up.

Sarah Strom EliminatedDaniel Negreanu raises to $500 preflop and Sarah Strom moves all in for her last $1,175. Negreanu calls and shows 5h-2h. Strom shows Ah-Qh but the board comes 6c-4d-3d-4c-6h and Negreanu makes a straight to eliminate Strom.

Sarah Strom EliminatedDaniel Negreanu raises to $500 preflop and Sarah Strom moves all in for her last $1,175. Negreanu calls and shows 5h-2h. Strom shows Ah-Qh but the board comes 6c-4d-3d-4c-6h and Negreanu makes a straight to eliminate Strom.
So? Oh, and 27 were invited. Now will someone tell me why they stopped at 10?
With a goal of playing down from twenty-seven to ten, the final elimination of the day came nearly twelve hours after the first cards had hit the air.
don't know but i guess that was the plan all alongMaybe they want to humiliate gus10th gets their money back