**fcp names**

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH, OK. I'LL EXPLAIN IT THEN.PRINCE DRIVES APALONIA TO A LAKE AND TELLS HER SHE NEEDS TO CLEANSE HERSELF IN LAKE MINNETONKA. SHE GETS NUDE AND DIVES IN. HE LETS HER DO IT. THEN HE TELLS HER THAT TH

My name is Tommy.. I've had "tommyhawkers" for no reason really except incorporating tommy into a unique nickname that wouldn't likely be taken since like, we had a brand new Pentium 90 Mhz. So that was like what? 9 years ago?
Tommyknockers. Change you're name to that.

One night a drunkin friend challenged me to a tap-out match. As I was called to the 'octagon', another friend who acted as both ring announcer and John Macarthy, announced "Coming to the octagon, fighting out of the Lion's Den.... The "White Spade" Wade....Wade being my last name, the white spade had a ring to it... plus my addiction to poker for the spade part. Whenever I play home games with a certain bunch of guys, I'm referred to as the white spade instead of my name. By the way - I worked the guy. The white spade get's lots of respect.

I wanted a pen name for my writing it's my middle name and a sort of tribute to the punk names of the late 70'sJohnny Rotten, Sid Viciousi also considered Vivian Death - a friend pointed out the initials were creepy but i thought that just made it all the better