can anyone on pokerstars do me a favor?

I am really lazy tonight and want to play on stars but have no money on my account there. If someone would transfer me $50 to stars I will transfer you $50 on Party poker. Get me on AIM ( indianachris33) if you want to help me out.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I just got screwed over. Dirty Dutch Im'ed me and I transferred my 50 t0 him and he gets all of my info and he typed this: AzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: give me a seAzN TrAiLoR: cAzN TrAiLoR: Well just to let you know, I post as Dirty Dutch on FCPIndianaChris33: ok AzN TrAiLoR: and you're 50 will be added to my bankroll .. thanks ill see you around.AzN TrAiLoR signed off at 1:15:26 AMHe signed off right after he typed the last sentence and there is no money in my account. I guess I should stop trusting people so much.

I think I just got screwed over. Dirty Dutch Im'ed me and I transferred my 50 t0 him and he gets all of my info and he typed this: AzN TrAiLoR: okAzN TrAiLoR: give me a seAzN TrAiLoR: cAzN TrAiLoR: Well just to let you know, I post as Dirty Dutch on FCPIndianaChris33: ok AzN TrAiLoR: and you're 50 will be added to my bankroll .. thanks ill see you around.AzN TrAiLoR signed off at 1:15:26 AMHe signed off right after he typed the last sentence and there is no money in my account. I guess I should stop trusting people so much.
I swear to God, that wasn't me.

I would be willing to bet that's not him..

AzN TrAiLoR: Well just to let you know, I post as Dirty Dutch on FCP
WHO says that after screwing you?Definitely looks like a framing to me. :roll: -fop

If the money doesn't show up in your account, post the guys PP screen name. Maybe someone here can go bust him HU. You wouldn't get your money back, but it would be fun.

Guest Anonymous

wow 50 bucks scam.. two possibilites Lil Hellmuth or JFarell20Lil Hellmuth is a definite possibility.. ive seen like his first 3 posts are like ALL SCAMS.. look at his profile.

Mk, kapsig08, bmwguy525, Absolute, SpademanI would guess Mk is most likely, and kapsig08 is least likely.If this offend any of you I'm sorry, but I really wasn't blaming you.I was just trying to help the guy, and Y'all were all pissed.Mk was the only one that I though could be capable, and that’s only because I’ve never seen him before. So, sorry.