Full Contact Poker is going to need a new logo. There are some big plans for the site and I thought it would be fun to have a contest where you'd all get a chance to send up to three logos a piece to logocontest@fullcontactpoker.com. The deadline will be on June 15th at noon. If we end up choosing to go with your logo you'll have the choice between the following two prizes: An all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas for a weekend where you and I would play a series of challenge matches for $500 each. We'd play each of the following:Golden TeeNBA ShowtimeNFL Blitz8-Ball9-BallLimit Hold'em No Limit Hold'emA Game of H.O.R.S.E. You'd win $500 for every game you beat me in! Or, if you aren't up for a fun weekend of gambling with me and the boys, you can opt for a $2000 cash prize instead.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And do you want like a logo or logotype or some sort of header or a front page graphic for the site???Can you get a little more specific than "logo"?is there anything in particular you're looking for? anything specific you'd require in it?I can put my college degree to use for the first time here baby!

Thats a sweet prize. I wish I was at least a little artistic. Whoever wins this better take the weekend in Vegas prize!I wonder what the new "big plans" are for the site. Sounds exciting.

Yeah, I have no chance in heck to win this as I can't even draw a stick figure right, but it sounds like fun, and good luck to those of you who are artistic! Seriously, this is cool and I look forward to hearing about your Vegas trip. (You better take option A!!)

one of my roommates is a graphic designer, and the other one is an artist,, I cant draw crap but I am creative...I got this one in the bag..(as long as my roommates co-operate of course. :-) ....BTW, Daniel, can we send more than one in?P.S. can we choose which Blitz we want to play? if so, I'm choosing N64 and Im a rich man. (I can provide the N64)

In his Blog (if you read it...) it says you can submit up to 3 logos maximum.Edit - Actually it even says "3" in his original post!
oops sorry, I blame the ADD/dislexia for that

Wow, the only things I would have a chance of winning in ar ethe poker games....agaianst one of the best poker players in the world....is there something wrong with this?I propose that the winner be able to substitute 2 games, with skill games of his /her choice.....I opt for Trivial Pursuit, and either beer pong and flippy cup

format?  PSD (photoshop?)
yeah thats another question of mine do you need this to be in photoshop (or any other computer program for that)? or can we just draw it scan it and send it in?....thanks

I doubt you should send PSD files., Jpegs would work on any computer. unless he's running an Imac then a *tiff file would probably be best.This rules! thank god i'm a designer!.. I'm all in on this baby!

We win an event, we get $500...We lose an event... ?I would totally take the trip, but not if I'm going to have to pay DN 4k :oops: Now, I know I'm being really pushy here (sorry), but any chance the video game challenges could be other poker games?It's really not about the money, it's about playing DN heads up in PL Omaha8, and seeing if you can last more then 1 orbit. :club:

How sweet is the first prize? If I miraculously become an artist and win, I'm taking my N64 to Vegas to see if I can hussle DN on Goldeneye (I'd put up my own money for this of course).And is HORSE the basktball, or the card kind?Also, why no 7-card ball?

Sorry Daniel, it's a really great offer, but I can't draw and have no artistic qualities whatsoever. Kick your butt at Golden Tee I can do, drawing...not so much. :club:

Thats a sweet prize.  I wish I was at least a little artistic.  Whoever wins this better take the weekend in Vegas prize!
Yeah, that would kick ass, but whoever takes the weekend and plays DN for $500 in all of those games is very likely going to wind up losing money. You've gotta figure Daniel Negreanu is going to be a prohibitive favorite over *anybody* on the forum in at least 5 of the games: Golden Tee, Blitz, Showtime, and both of the heads up poker games. He's probably going to be a favorite over *most* of the people on the forum in both 8-ball and 9-ball. Now, if he'd agree to raise the stakes in the H.O.R.S.E. game to $5000, then I figure I'm very likely going to win money off DN even if I'm a big underdog in all the $500 games. Not that I know anything about logos.