Offical Sunday Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playing the $100 on ultimate poker, lfg!

I like the 3bet, leaves room to fold if we get 4bet.

Playing some stuff today and doing my best to ignore the Jubilee celebrations.

Sigh, all I have on Sundays is football. Thanks for making me remember how awesome Sundays used to be with football AND poker. :club:
Merge re-opened to US players so sign up!!!

In to get donked out as usualLadies $55 is a double guarantee and double bounties on pro's

Nice setup, sir. :)Warmup 1: Out. Called a dude who had been monkeyshoving pre a few times already. My AQ no good against his JT.Warmup 2: Won a big pot with AA>AJ all in on J56ss (I had As). Lost a medium sized pot when bluffing a scare card that should have scared me, not him. 23,684 at third break.

Warmup 1: Scout326 at my table, who has already been kind enough to donate half his stack to me. 15,800 at first break.
Beat because it's not a cash table?

<<< You Were Dealt (7h,As)ThePusherManSF foldslion132 foldspokerReadEM foldsLOLamericanLOL foldsDjlafen foldsspydur86 raised to 1675idkidkidk calls 1675vibroking calls 1675BrainDamagr foldsDealing Flop (Kh,6d,7d)vibroking checksspydur86 bets 3375idkidkidk calls 3375vibroking foldsDealing Turn (7c)spydur86 bets 7755idkidkidk calls 7755Dealing River (7s)spydur86 is All Inidkidkidk calls 12980spydur86 shows (7h,As)idkidkidk shows (Jd,Ks)20/156 in the 100k.EDIT : 35k @ 4th break. 52/124