• 4 weeks later...

You don't want a trial. It will just piss you off! Seriously. There is so much video and information that you could NOT watch it or even download it all in a 24 hour period or even 7 day period. The price is worth it. You could learn all of this buy playing 50 NLH tourneys with $100+ buy-ins and tons of cash games but wouldn't it make more sense to learn from someone who's already done all that.I'm actually watching some of the mathematics videos right now while I'm supposed to be working on my own site. lol

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
You don't want a trial. It will just piss you off! Seriously. There is so much video and information that you could NOT watch it or even download it all in a 24 hour period or even 7 day period. The price is worth it. You could learn all of this buy playing 50 NLH tourneys with $100+ buy-ins and tons of cash games but wouldn't it make more sense to learn from someone who's already done all that.I'm actually watching some of the mathematics videos right now while I'm supposed to be working on my own site. lol
Cajun is right. You cannot take in everything with a 1 week trial. This site is DEFINETLY worth it if you want to become SERIOUS at learning poker strategy. Daniel's personal videos give you a good concepts and foundations to build on, but my personal favorite is the online video lessons that other pros give. (SpaceGravy's videos ROCK!! :club: ) They give you a good insight to what they are doing and why they are doing it. I played poker online/live off and on for about 10 years. Recently, I decided to dedicate myself to really learning poker. I learned more in 1 month of watching videos and implementing what I have learned than the 10 years of off/on play time. You can spend the $125 (can't remember exactly how much) for the 3 month subscription. If you are a beginner you can get a good solid foundation in 3 months time, then cancel and don't pay the $30 (or whatever it is) per month. Depends on how much you want to learn. Poker is like anything else in life. You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. If you cannot afford the $125 for the 3 months, then poker may not be for you. But if you can afford it and are SERIOUS about playing, then it is WELL WORTH the money.