He will answer anything you ask here.Rdog: How do you feel about speaking to me on the phone for the first time tonightWill you make my babiesWere the fat chicks we were talokingto in the bar cute enough to have sex with tonightStop saking jeff please cuz he wants to dump to me and make youpayHi

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it fun being a professional poker player?Have you ever had sex with a poker groupie such as Tiffany Michelle?Would you ever have sexual encounters with Patrik Antonius if the mood was right?Who are you voting for?

Is it fun being a professional poker player?Have you ever had sex with a poker groupie such as Tiffany Michelle?Would you ever have sexual encounters with Patrik Antonius if the mood was right?Who are you voting for?
If jeff spots this he wll challenge you to a fistifhgt for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If jeff spots this he wll challenge you to a fistifhgt for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Oh
He will answer anything you ask here.Rdog: How do you feel about speaking to me on the phone for the first time tonightWill you make my babiesWere the fat chicks we were talokingto in the bar cute enough to have sex with tonightStop saking jeff please cuz he wants to dump to me and make youpayHi
You were both talking to chicks at the bar, but you were on the phone?Confused.

Is Cubs fan acting like he is drunk or is he truly drunk?It seems like he started his OP off sober and then after the first question he started to type drunkily.:explanation?

Is Cubs fan acting like he is drunk or is he truly drunk?It seems like he started his OP off sober and then after the first question he started to type drunkily.:explanation?
He's tryly drunk and goign to sleep. he just had wendys. he doesnt like you cuz jeff doesnt. he just fixed a lot of spelling to make this post coherent. he doesnt care if you rot in the enernal fires of hell cause jeff doesnt. so rot, rot rot imo. hi hubdub
He's tryly drunk and goign to sleep. he just had wendys. he doesnt like you cuz jeff doesnt. he just fixed a lot of spelling to make this post coherent. he doesnt care if you rot in the enernal fires of hell cause jeff doesnt. so rot, rot rot imo. hi hubdub
:club:
It's all good. I understand that you are vulnerable as of late because of the Cubs and I understand.Condolences.
:club:
I don't think you like me either which is also cool.
That wasn't because of that post specifically, but yeah kinda.
I just wish I had over 20,000 posts on a site that is not even 4 years old.:jealous
I just wish you'd grow the fuck up.
I'm more grown up that 90% of this site fwiw.20k ball one time.
Remember that time you derailed yet another thread and turned it into a bitch-fest?
I know, I really can strike nerves if I really want to.I'm done with this thread now.