Wsop Circuit Main Event - Final Table Tomorrow

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in way over my head making this final table tomorrow.If you have some major event experience, and have the time to help out a forum member, check out this thread I started in Tournament Strategy.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=0#entry2383700Thanks in advance.
this is absolutely AWESOME! Congrats on the final table dude! Huge accomplishment!

Very cool! :club: honestly, i would just stick with what got you there: go with ur gut, be aggressive, etc. You're obv doing something right if that's where you are so it's only logical that you stick to that theme. Good Luck! :D

Get completely pickled then play every hand blind. GL!
Congrats man.Um, I'm kind of surprised no one has given you this piece of critical advice, but "don't accept allin witouth to see teh floop."Good luck.
Get completely pickled then play every hand blind. GL!
Yeah watch AASnake's final table win, that's how he did it. Don't know where that video is right now though, maybe he can find it for you though.
glglgl, go in there with confidence, act like you belong there and are the best player at the table, and trust the decisions that have got you this far.