How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG program that can copy the original RNG(random number generator) program from the site that I play and i can see the cards that will come with it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think are 3 situations :1. if i am 200% convinced that i am a lucky guy and i will win2. if i have the cards in hand that i wish(diferent cases: AA; AK; ... etc)3. if i have a so called PokerRNG pro

SO first on this one...

i think all 3 are resonable but who will win ? )

I have this program and i played with it and it's unbeliveble, not all the cards are precised but enought to win a hand withouth to see the floop.Is not illegal to use it, and is not called cheat, some of the people(so called genius person) they can really know what will come down if the play a long time on a single poker site.You have to "tell him"(the program) by pressing on his buttons what cards played some hands and he will "understand" how the original RNG sistem works. You have to do this in the time you play and he will show you what cards will come next. After some hands you will be amazed when will show you that will come the cards that will really come.

I have this program and i played with it and it's unbeliveble, not all the cards are precised but enought to win a hand withouth to see the floop.Is not illegal to use it, and is not called cheat, some of the people(so called genius person) they can really know what will come down if the play a long time on a single poker site.You have to "tell him"(the program) by pressing on his buttons what cards played some hands and he will "understand" how the original RNG sistem works. You have to do this in the time you play and he will show you what cards will come next. After some hands you will be amazed when will show you that will come the cards that will really come.
What is the floop?
  • Like 1
Politiks, we'z all hurd the word, but how manyz of us really know what it meanz? Dees people do.Tekmology...
yea, we all say this all say that but the truth is some where at the middle. i dont aprove something unless i sow with my own eyes that
I will do no such thing, sir!!Hmmmm... ok I will press on his buttons, but only once, you understand.