the movie game

This is a game my friends and I play. Its alot of fun and I think it work well for the forum. The rules:You pick a movie. The next person to post has to pick an actor from that movie. The next person has to name another movie that that actor was in. This goes on and on until someone is stumped(probably wont happen here). Example:I pick the movie The Godfather.The next person picks an actor from that movie. They pick Al Pacino. The next person picks another movie that Al Pacino was in. They pick Scent of a Woman. And on and on.....Also, you cant pick a sequel. Like if the above was picked (The Godfather then Al Pacino), then The Godfather II could not be the next movie.Ok, Ill start things off.There's Something About Mary.Go

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SAM_Hard8

• cuddlemonkey

• brvheart

• Golden

Lee Evans - he played the cripple/pizza guy
Dont worry. Ive been playing this game for years. I know alot of obscure actors. The Fifth Element.Too easy drill seargent. Too easy.
The Fifth Element.Too easy drill seargent. Too easy.
Sorry Pupsta, didn't mean to make you think. I'll even set this on the Tee for you and have the whole infield go stand in a straight line along the first base line.Chris Tucker.

this game is fine online. we just have to add the rule that you can't look it up, and then rely on the honor system, which always holds water online.but seriously, just don't look it up.FridayIce Cube

this game is fine online. we just have to add the rule that you can't look it up, and then rely on the honor system, which always holds water online.but seriously, just don't look it up.FridayIce Cube
Anaconda
Rebecca De MornayThe producers managed to take a amazingly hot stabable chick and make her look like crap. WTF
Hand that Rocks the Cradle
Extreamly stabable: Annabella Sciorra