Good Or Bad Fold

ok, so im like 150 away from the moneyone of the large stacks limps from early pos., and then a middle position player raises. i call with the 1010, evryone folds to the limper, and he re raises. the middle player calls, i call.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t100/t2009 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t900UTG+1: t9492MP1: t7390MP2: t4820Hero: t7825CO: t6432Button: t3135SB: t7194BB: t3235Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is MP3 with T :D T :club: UTG folds, UTG+1 calls t200 (pot was t300), MP1 folds, MP2 raises to t600, Hero calls t600 (pot was t1100), 4 folds, UTG+1 raises to t1000, MP2 calls t400 (pot was t2500), Hero calls t400 (pot was t2900).Flop: 8 :D 7 :D 4 :D (t3300, 3 players)UTG+1 bets t3200, MP2 folds, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: t3200 returned to UTG+1.Results:Final pot: t3300did i make a bad fold? the large stack seemed like a tight player, and the limp-rerasie scared me a little.

should of folded pre flop. early possession limp and then re raise all pre flop = bullets . especially if you do decide to play the hand and then get the flop that you were looking for . unless you just called for set value pre flop

should of folded pre flop. early possession limp and then re raise all pre flop = bullets . especially if you do decide to play the hand and then get the flop that you were looking for . unless you just called for set value pre flop
yeah, bc i was in last posistion, and after he re-rasied it was only 400 more for me to call into a 3000 pot

He checkraised the minimum ? Weird. I'll leave it to the better players to explain that play, because it makes no sense to me. I'd guess he has JJ - KK and is trying to get his money in now before an ace hits. I think it's a good fold, but I also admit ISAP.So Zach doesn't have a stroke, this should go in the tourney section of strat. :club:

Yeah, its a $2.20, but its the 6th level. This is AK 20% of the time at most, and the rest an overpair...maybe 5$ he has 99, but this is an easy fold

He checkraised the minimum ? Weird. I'll leave it to the better players to explain that play, because it makes no sense to me. I'd guess he has JJ - KK and is trying to get his money in now before an ace hits. I think it's a good fold, but I also admit ISAP.So Zach doesn't have a stroke, this should go in the tourney section of strat. :club:
Im by no means a better player but Ill take a shot at explaining the mincheckraisePokerStars Game #9141842030: Tournament #45991956, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2007/03/29to be serious though id say there is a decent chance it was a misclick
Im by no means a better player but Ill take a shot at explaining the mincheckraisePokerStars Game #9141842030: Tournament #45991956, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2007/03/29to be serious though id say there is a decent chance it was a misclick
Not a misclick, a click of the "raise" button.But yeah, it's a fold. And don't talk to yourself in the chat box. You're not going to get a physical tell online.

all the discussion s/b about preflopAre you dumping the hand if a raise to 2000 occurs behind you?Why are you not raising? (not suggesting, just asking)Looks like you are playing for set value all the way, and I'd say barely can with your stack.

Not a misclick, a click of the "raise" button.But yeah, it's a fold. And don't talk to yourself in the chat box. You're not going to get a physical tell online.
i saw his hand shaking lol.......

This is a fold...So many times I've seen this play, and all I say is "please let me stack this donk."If he has JJ-AA (which he probably does, more often than not, AA) it's a horrible reraise... it's just a great flop for him.I'd play 10's here for set value w/ so much in the pot. No use going busto w/ just an overpair when there are sooo many hands that are beating you.

all the discussion s/b about preflopAre you dumping the hand if a raise to 2000 occurs behind you?Why are you not raising? (not suggesting, just asking)Looks like you are playing for set value all the way, and I'd say barely can with your stack.
Stop changing your avatar ! I can't recognize you :club:

Bad

You're not alone.
I forgot how many insects were down south.No winters to help control the population.I'm already mowing at night to avoid the bees and waspsPrior owners planted lots of flowers, so Bumble Bees are all over.They're cool; as long as I dont' accidentally get in there erratic flight path.But the Wasps and Waterbugs can go to hell.I have an unnatural anxiety about maintiaing the home, keeping out bugs, and fearing they are buiding nests in the crawl space or walls.Lone wasps come in about once a week. Not sure where.sorry, I digress
I forgot how many insects were down south.No winters to help control the population.I'm already mowing at night to avoid the bees and waspsPrior owners planted lots of flowers, so Bumble Bees are all over.They're cool; as long as I dont' accidentally get in there erratic flight path.But the Wasps and Waterbugs can go to hell.I have an unnatural anxiety about maintiaing the home, keeping out bugs, and fearing they are buiding nests in the crawl space or walls.Lone wasps come in about once a week. Not sure where.sorry, I digress
How do you ever make it through love bug season?
How do you ever make it through love bug season?
In TN I never noticed themAre they a big deal in B'ham?blah, they don't sting or bite.I'm a victim of being raised in apartments and thus have irrational anxiety due to ignorance, mostly.

I fold the TT after MP2s first raise. There is no flop you can love other than a set, even with position should you get all folds behind you. The chances of calling and not getting another raise PF, plus the odds against sets, make TT, JJ a borderline fold. 99 is a clear fold imo, and QQ+ I would put in a third raise.