PDS, seems to have struck the "mainstream media" really hard.Digging through 60 lbs of old e-mails hoping to find some dirt on her, bwahahaha.Evidently, they did find some controversy when in one of her e-mails she said God bless you to aunt nancy on govt time. Atheists will be going batshi t over that one

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24,000 emails.... this is what CNN found:Palin, what a slacker
And, yet she quit. That's pretty slacktastic. I don't remember anyone insinuating she sat around eating bon-bons while governor. We assert that she is a hypocrite and ideologue who constantly says things that are bald-face lies and then just pretends it never happened.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzand lol Democrats, for if not for your constant attacks, Palin would be nothing more than just another silly GOP-er rolling along.You guys are your own worst enemy.

And, yet she quit...
I know you think this sounds really clever and relevant - you must because you bring it up every time you post about her - but it isn't really that unique. I've quit every job I've ever had except my current one.
I know you think this sounds really clever and relevant - you must because you bring it up every time you post about her - but it isn't really that unique. I've quit every job I've ever had except my current one.
touche... ?
Your employment history is irrelevant. Hers is not. The standards are a smidge higher when you run for president. And if she couldn't finish out a term as governor bc the scrutiny was too damaging...well that will multiplied by 1000 as the president.I agree though that her pigheaded opposition to improving childhood nutritional habits is more damaging. But comparing your quitting some random job to her quitting as governor and thinking that proves something...not seeing your point.
Your employment history is irrelevant. Hers is not. The standards are a smidge higher when you run for president. And if she couldn't finish out a term as governor bc the scrutiny was too damaging...well that will multiplied by 1000 as the president.I agree though that her pigheaded opposition to improving childhood nutritional habits is more damaging. But comparing your quitting some random job to her quitting as governor and thinking that proves something...not seeing your point.
Political Resume is meaningless now that the country elected the biggest lightweight ever, BHO...
Horseshit.You're going to continually use a term like "Quit her Job" as if it relates to the common lexicon, but when I come and challenge it with a similarly common example you're going to dismiss the whole thing.Whatever.
Have you quit every contracted term position you've ever had before that term was up?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzand lol Democrats, for if not for your constant attacks, Palin would be nothing more than just another silly GOP-er rolling along.You guys are your own worst enemy.
So freaking true. If she was ignored after 2008, she wouldnt have even been a blip on anyones radar screen.She draws the crowds she does cause the media has turned her into a huge curiosityWithout her msnbc would have 25% less to talk about.
So freaking true. If she was ignored after 2008, she wouldnt have even been a blip on anyones radar screen.She draws the crowds she does cause the media has turned her into a huge curiosityWithout her msnbc would have 25% less to talk about.
Don't you think its a good thing for the democrats having her constantly seen? Really kind of paints her as the face of the republican party which bodes very well for the dems. And the more the republicans jump to her defense the more it solidifies the notion that shes at the forefront of the party.
Don't you think its a good thing for the democrats having her constantly seen? Really kind of paints her as the face of the republican party which bodes very well for the dems. And the more the republicans jump to her defense the more it solidifies the notion that shes at the forefront of the party.
Well it could be a way to level the playing field so the dems have a chance since the entire economy sucking for all 4 years of Obama is so damning to his chances of fooling the country again. you can only run as the first black guy once.
the entire economy sucking for all 4 years of Obama
1. We entered a major recession under Bush. The downturn began in 2007 and the major collapse came in September '08. Long before Obama was even elected.2. Obama has been President for slightly less than 2 and a half years, not 4.3. The economy has been improving.
Iguess then that the democratic party realizes that their ideas and positions are so vacuous and without substance, they must attack the republs weakest point to gain traction.
636_Ashton_Tweet.jpgIt has GOT to hurt that Ashton Kutcher can't be fooled by you liberals.I mean ASHTON KUTCHER couldn't be forced to drink the koolaide on this one.
Oh no..it's all unravelingThat bastion of conservatism in the UK had this to say about the subject:
The trove of more than 13,000 emails detailing almost every aspect of Sarah Palin’s governorship of Alaska, released late on Friday, paints a picture of her as an idealistic, conscientious, humorous and humane woman slightly bemused by the world of politics.
e_1918341c.jpg
One can only assume that the Left-leaning editors who dispatched teams of reporters to remote Juneau, the Alaskan capital, to pore over the emails in the hope of digging up a scandal are now viewing the result as a rather poor return on their considerable investment.If anything, Mrs Palin seems likely to emerge from the scrutiny of the 24,000 pages, contained in six boxes and weighing 275 pounds, with her reputation considerably enhanced. As a blogger at Powerline noted, the whole saga might come to be viewed as “an embarrassment for legacy media”.

In the mean time..Democrat Charlie Rangel wants to let Weiner off the hook;

Here's what Rangel told the New York Post:"I know one thing: He wasn’t going out with prostitutes, he wasn’t going out with little boys, he wasn’t going into men’s rooms with broad stances. All of those things I understand...I even don’t understand that type of stuff to be honest with you. But he apologizes for it. So I, like everyone else, have to assume it’s not proper conduct. But I don’t know what he did, who he offended."
So there you go. You're an attractive republican, we need to sift through every email you ever sent to 'find out if you're evil'. But if your a liberal democrat; "As long as you don't actually molest the little boys, and just send nude pictures of yourself to lots of women....it's no big deal.
Iguess then that the democratic party realizes that their ideas and positions are so vacuous and without substance, they must attack the republs weakest point to gain traction.
Republicans did the same thing while the primaries were going on in the last election. There was constant attacks to Obama, Clinton etc the more people rush to jump to her defense the more it makes her seem as though shes the star of the party... That email thing is retarded tho...