aa, corrected, slow down?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Actuary is CO with Ah, As. 5 folds, BB calls, MP3 calls.Flop: (12.50 SB) Kc, 5s, Jh (3 players)BB bets, BB calls, MP3 calls.Turn: (9.25 BB) 7s (3 players)BB bets, MP3 folds, Actuary ?please re-reply..I'm messed up trying to do it from my head.My general question still exists, although I screwed up the details before.What can be made of BB calling the flop raise, and leading out the turn?Given he 3-bet/called pre-flop, and figures I may continue to show aggression.thanks.How do you play the rest of the hand?What pays off a raise on the turn?Do I need to make any flsuh draws pay ( wouldn't that be unlikely, given backdoor)

Raise, he's likely betting a weak king or maybe even a strong king, but a king nonetheless and doesn't want you to get a free card if you were raising for 1.If you get 3 bet, you should still call it down.

raise, raise, raise!!stop and gos usually mean some marginally strong hand--often top pair! they feel that you're bluffing so they want to just bet out again.i don't want to hear fold in here!if he three-bets, you're into call-down mode.calling down isn't as terrible as some of you think it is.aseemedit: you especially shouldn't be folding to a three-bet, as even against top two pair you have a good 8 outs to hit a better hand on the river!!!edit: AK and KQ come into mind. he didn't cap pre-flop, he just three-bet. you capped. if might have KJ and is that loose to three-bet KJ, he could easily have QQ or JT or AJ or KT, etc.DON'T FOLD. DON'T FOLD. DON'T FOLD. POT IS FREAKING BIG. DON'T FOLD. drill that into your head 50 times.