It's finally here.Naismith will do the unthinkable. Limit poker. One hour excursion. FOUR TABLES of FULL RING 1/2 LHE donks for the taking!Let's see what he can do. Screen name: 12gameparlaySite: Full Tilt PokerTonight @ 9:00 PM Eastern (6:00 Pacific)He even predicts the outcome of the match:Naismith (12:14:37 PM): I will likely light myself on fire.Tune in later tonight and watch it go down!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was playing 8/16 at the Bellagio in June, and Jay comes up to me, and tells me he's considering playing the $1500 LHE shootout.After talking for a bit, he decides to try his luck in this 8/16 game. 20 minutes later, he leaves $500 lighter, and thanks the table for saving him $1000.I expect him to get killed today.

and tells me he's considering playing the $1500 LHE shootout.
LOL. I remember this. I couldn't get over the fact that he was even considering it!
Also, I'd better get some money on FTP.
I didn't even consider this. Of course, since I won the bet, I kind of refuse to voluntarily play LHE when the act of playing for an hour was the punishment itself.
So, I was playing 8/16 at the Bellagio in June, and Jay comes up to me, and tells me he's considering playing the $1500 LHE shootout.After talking for a bit, he decides to try his luck in this 8/16 game. 20 minutes later, he leaves $500 lighter, and thanks the table for saving him $1000.I expect him to get killed today.
I'll put $10 on the donks winning.
Also, I'd better get some money on FTP.
I nominate these as duo-posts of the day.

Actually, the funniest part about that whole morning...I won a pot from him, where I either turned 2 pair or trips, and he called down and told me I sucked out (I learned later that he was lying, and I had him on the flop anyways).So, anyways, after he busts, he goes back to the IP, where he was staying, and like 20 mins later, I get this series of text messages:"I can't believe you could have played that hand and sucked out on me""On my birthday, no less!"I reply, "Seriously? Your b-day?"Jay comes back quickly with, "Yeah, I had forgotten"And he was 100% serious.

I get this series of text messages:"I can't believe you could have played that hand and sucked out on me""On my birthday, no less!"I reply, "Seriously? Your b-day?"Jay comes back quickly with, "Yeah, I had forgotten"And he was 100% serious.
This is true. He legitimately didn't know that it was his momentus 30th birthday.
I've met a bunch of interesting people.Someday, I have to add "Naismith" to the list.
You don't just "meet" Naismith.He must grace you with his presence. Imagine how honored the lovely folks at the Imperial Palace must have felt....

Who remembers their birthday while in Vegas? Seriously, I barely even knew what month it was.Also, I was totally going to play in that shootout before that session. Some dude called me down with QJ-high. Zach tells me, "Don't bluff." I said to him, "What if I know he doesn't have a pair?" Zach goes, "How would you know that?" I said, "I watched him during the hand. He obviously was drawing." Zach goes, "Oh, I don't pay attention to the other people."I swear this is a true story. Let me remind you that Zach is a winning LHE player, too.

Who remembers their birthday while in Vegas? Seriously, I barely even knew what month it was.Also, I was totally going to play in that shootout before that session. Some dude called me down with QJ-high. Zach tells me, "Don't bluff." I said to him, "What if I know he doesn't have a pair?" Zach goes, "How would you know that?" I said, "I watched him during the hand. He obviously was drawing." Zach goes, "Oh, I don't pay attention to the other people."I swear this is a true story. Let me remind you that Zach is a winning LHE player, too.
Yeah, and QJ high was wayyyyy good.
LOL.Just LOL.
To be fair, I hadn't slept in like 2 straight days, and was in and out of conciousness at the table, so it was next to impossible to pay attention. That, and it was just 8/16.
I would refuse to play that game out of sheer stupidity of the bet sizes.
Seriously, I barely even knew what month it was.
While discussing what time was best for him to play tonight, he IMed me and asked "what is today, Tuesday?"I'm not sure which is funnier, the fact that he didn't know what day it was or the fact that the day of the week would have any bearing on his non-existant schedule :club:
I would refuse to play that game out of sheer stupidity of the bet sizes.
Agreed, people in LHE have horrible bet sizing. They also suck at charging people the wrong pot odds to draw out on them...

lol, I just came back from Subway, well, a few hours ago, and they have that daily deal, where a different sub is $2.99, depending on the day of the week. Well, I had to ask her what day it was, so I know the feeling, at least.