Get Better Chrozzo Right Now Dammitt

Special shout out to my FCP/Poker/Vegas buddy Chrozzo. For those who know him the little lizard is not doing well at the moment. Thoughts, prayers, good vibes? It sounds like he could use what ever you can spare right now. Here is some of the messages I received within the past few hours:

Mandy Abrams

11 hours ago

Please keep my nephew, Christian Chrosniak in your prayers today. Chris was airlifted to hospital in Hershey Pa last night. He is not doing well. Ask Jesus to keep him safe and his parents close to His heart. His dad served in VietNam as well as Iraq and remains my best friend although we are separated by 2500 miles. Chris has Cystic Fibrosis for those that don't know him. He has had a bad week. Chris, against many odds just celebrated his 30th birthday.

Jen Brehm

13 hours ago

Christian Chrosniak is back in Hershey and having a pretty rough time. He really needs all our thoughts and prayers. He's not conscious enough to receive visitors so to show the family support, come to the Pub at 7PM tonight and let Christian and his family know how many people are out there thinking about him.

Get better soon dude!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bye

well, .......... shit. So damn sad. Such a funny yet complicated/tortured guy.   We took him under our wing several years ago during one of my Vegas WSOP/FCP golf outing weekends. He told me his mom

Comment: unliked.

Here is the latest on his FB page:

Jen Brehm

about an hour ago near Carlisle, PA

The update I've gotten on Christian Chrosniak is that he was able to smile this morning and is a bit more coherent. The toxicity in his blood is dropping but no definite medical prognosis yet. He's still got a long road ahead of him.

damn you kid, keep fighting you been through worst. My thoughts and prayers are with you. hugs

Diane Abrams

about an hour ago

Please continue the prayers for my nephew Christian Chrosniakwho remains on dialysis with the hopes that his own kidneys will start working again, along with the strength needed to recuperate as he continues his daily battle with cystic fi

brosis and all the complications that come along with that disease. I believe prayer is the most powerful tool we have and I believe in miracles because our God is a loving God. Please continue to pray with us for Christian.

update on Christian Chrosniak from his mom: The docs are planning to take him off continuous dialysis today and they'll find out if he's kidneys are regaining function. He was able to request his favorite dessert and make a couple of jokes about his condition and treatment. She said he's conversing clearly. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming!!

what an attention whore! ;-)

(and thanks for scaring everyone Mr. Selfish)

Christian Chrosniak

Thanks for all the messages everyone, they really brightened p my time here! Just got settled in my new room om the regular ward...got most of my lines out and am ready to get home soon!

Like · · Share · 4 hours ago near Hershey, PA ·

• Like 1

didn't you know little Gecko's have more lives than Cats :)

Damn you chrozzo you have given me more grey hairs than most of the others here

• 4 weeks later...