2007 Bellagio Wpt Championship ***update Thread***

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Ram VaswaniHe's going to need the money soon I think. :club:
lllllllllolFrom Pokernews for those who want to know who is in today.Who's Here? Part Two: The Poker Room PlayersSome players spotted at tournament tables in the poker room including Victor Ramdin, Men the Master, Jeff Madsen, Dan Harrington, Vinny Propoicco, Fabrice Soulier, Gavin Smith, and Josh Arieh.There's also a 1K/2K mixed game going on in Bobby's Room. The Poker Shrink reports that Gus Hansen, David Benyamine, Amir Vahedi, and Patrik Antonius are in that game. Who's Here?Day 1A players include Jamie Gold, Barny Boatman, Brad Berman, TJ Cloutier, Kristy Gazes, Rehne Pedersen, David Plastik, Haralabos Voulgaris, Harry Demetriou, Hoyt Corkins, Steve Brecher, Padraig Parkinson, Maureen Feduniak, Jason Lester, Dan Alspach, Joe Sebok, Cliff "JohnnyBax" Josephy, Mike Woo, Kenna James, Ross Boatman, Shane "Shaniac" Schleger, Jen Harman, John Myung, Barry Greenstein, David "The Dragon" Pham, and Phil Ivey.

Hey folks,I just got into Vegas at 11:30AM and found out the event started at 12. I thought it was at 3!The internet just got up for us, I'm in the process of setting up and getting settled.I won't have any video today, as my camera is packed in my luggage, and my luggage is conveniently missing. Hooray!Live updates all day.The players are split into two rooms; the fontana lounge and the poker room. All of poker's royalty is in the event, so a list of 'famous players' is kind of unecessary. Updates here and on TexasHoldem.com

wow, that's not too shabby, blows my mind that WPT events have such great structures and the final table the average stack has like an M of 5
i dont believe that will be the case with this tourney.- Jordan

AFAIK yes, I can't find them.I did find looshle, though, and don't recognize anyone at his table which is rare in this room.