• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Sounds very promising.Let me know if anyone is interested again in a survivor pool (we didn't do one last season, black friday woes). I will set it up with my paypal account instead.

...little person...
I wonder if he is going to reveal his condition to his Tribe of he'll try and keep it a secret.Also...
The way hidden immunity idols are played will also be different in season 24. This time, there will be two idols hidden at the camp — one for each tribe — but finding your tribe’s idol does not guarantee your safety. Instead, as Probst explains, “When you find the idol, you can’t use it for yourself. You have to give it to someone from the other tribe.”

nearly everyone outside of a few are all 'well built' wheres the fat chubby guy that can't compete?oneworldcastphotoresized.jpgand wonder how tall this dude is? that girl on her knees is about as tall. Leif_Manson.jpg

I haven't used paypal in a few years but I assume I still have an account. I'm in for the pool if it's random.Having a pool makes this show more interesting.

This is my pick too.OK First Survivor to have an injury?
Either the Asian guy or Asian woman. Not sure why...they just both look kind of vulnerable and soft.As far as hotties go, I am liking the blonde in the green bikini and the tomboy-ish short-haired gal in the blue shirt

Ok so regarding the pool.Confirmed INGovernatormercury69hblaskgobearsdna4everSAM_Hard8GWCGWCPossibly in?Pot Odds, King Tanner, brvheart ?? I can message all past players to see who wants in.I'd say $20 and random draw

I will be in, but haven't used Paypal in many, many years. I can always set up a new one.**Update: I can get into my Paypal account now. I haven't used it since May of last year, but I'm good.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, what's this lying around shit? Over, what did you say over, nothing is over until we decide it is.Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No. And it ain't over now.Cause when the goin gets tough....the tough get goin.Whose with me ?? Yaaaaaaa...What the fuck happend to the Survivor's I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? Huh?This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst.