• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nahiel33

nahiel33

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:45 AM

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.2 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds 25 Ante (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPosted Imagesaw flop | saw showdownHero (SB) (t6485)BB (t7015)Hero's M: 18.53Posted ImagePreflop: Hero is SB with APosted Image, JPosted ImageHero bets t600, BB raises to t1200, Hero raises to t2400, BB raises to t6990 (All-In), Hero calls t4060 (All-In)Flop: (t12970) 5Posted Image, 2Posted Image, 4Posted Image (2 players, 2 all-in)Turn: (t12970) 8Posted Image (2 players, 2 all-in)River: (t12970) QPosted Image (2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: t12970Results below: Hero had APosted Image, JPosted Image (high card, Ace).BB had APosted Image, 5Posted Image (one pair, fives).Outcome: BB won t12970did i do the right thing here or should i have done something different? he's a donk. 2 hands earlier shoved all in preflop with 5 4 suited. gets a straight against KK.

#2 Shark527

Shark527

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,114 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit cash games and NL tournies

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:21 AM

You got your money in with the best hand. There's nothing else you coud have done here. What kind of advice were you hoping to receive other than you just got unlucky.
This space for rent. - Sponser my posts

#3 TrueAce13

TrueAce13

FCP Resident Donk

• Members
  • 4,853 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO NLHE

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:43 AM

l;asdfj;lasdjfl;jasd;lsdajf this is such a standard call HU...stop
Pokerstars: TrueAce13 (Willard)
FT: TrueAce13
My First Poker Blog, please read and help me get better!

#4 rrumsey

rrumsey

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,881 posts
  • Interests:I like to think about and play poker. Enough said. I read a lot of forums and am now trying to write in them.
  • Favorite Poker Game:O8, PLO, LHE, NLHE

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:48 AM

im never folding this hand heads up,.. when villain min raises our open pre, a raise gets most of our chips in anyways so i jam pre on a 4 bet all day
Escalante in the small stakes grinder podcast in respect to my FPS " Bet your damn hands!!!" hahaha

Download Spartan's podcast, Small Stakes Grinder! the link for iTunes is: (http://itunes.apple....der/id354114893)
Check out updates to the podcast in the "Members Blog" section of the forum (of pokerroad)...or else. Check it out guys it is a great podcast. Next Episode (Topic: Interview with Barry Greenstein Part 2): 04/19/10

#5 SGFULTON83

SGFULTON83

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

I'll give a small piece of advice although this is clearly a bad beat post. You probably should have just shoved with your 4-bet instead of a min raise. BBFIDTS, ask Mercury he can show you where it's at.

#6 Biff Goods

Biff Goods

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:Legs, Ass, Boobs....I guess a good face....oh....interests in "life."
  • Favorite Poker Game:Cardsies Chipsies....

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:35 AM

I wouldn't say you should ALWAYS shove (or call a shove) in this situation but against this type of opponent....Definitely...
QUOTE (Ninja Ace @ Wednesday, August 25th, 2010, 3:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to deal with a bully is to punch him in the nose

My thanks to Ninja Ace for constantly suppling me with new Sigs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users