Interesting Prop Bets

Heard these at the hu tourney todayhuck seed is hella thin atm. hes 174 lbs. huck was telling me that phil hellmuth bet him 10k/mth for 3 years, with 2 random weighins a month, that huck couldnt stay under 185lbs. 1 1/2 mths in, huck looks like hes about to dieapathy was telling me that they worked something out with raptor (durrrs housemate) that durrr would play an intl chess champion, with the champion having one less rook. for 50k. durrr got his ass handed to himapathy and a couple other guys bet a random 1/2nl donk who won a seat to the pca 5k he wouldnt jump in the shark tank at atlantis. stipulation was he had to touch the bottom. he did, thye paid him, and he lost the 5k and his entire bankroll when he played mike matusow hu. he went from dry, to wet, to broke again in under 30 minutes

Heard these at the hu tourney todayhuck seed is hella thin atm. hes 174 lbs. huck was telling me that phil hellmuth bet him 10k/mth for 3 years, with 2 random weighins a month, that huck couldnt stay under 185lbs. 1 1/2 mths in, huck looks like hes about to dieapathy was telling me that they worked something out with raptor (durrrs housemate) that durrr would play an intl chess champion, with the champion having one less rook. for 50k. durrr got his ass handed to himapathy and a couple other guys bet a random 1/2nl donk who won a seat to the pca 5k he wouldnt jump in the shark tank at atlantis. stipulation was he had to touch the bottom. he did, thye paid him, and he lost the 5k and his entire bankroll when he played mike matusow hu. he went from dry, to wet, to broke again in under 30 minutes
You shoudl work for Poker enquirer.