• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost is the best show on the air..period! Lets start up a Lost Thread...So guys and gals, is the dude in the hatch one of "The Others" or not! It seems like he is!
The balloon guy? I'm torn on this one. Part of me thinks he is, though. My theory is that a guy really did crash on the island in a balloon, but he died and this guy is using his story to infiltrate the survivors.Of course, my theories tend to suck and be wrong more often than not.
I guess Mr John Gale is not Mr John Gale!!!! What an episode tonight!!!
My Tivo cut-off the last minute of last nights episode to record South Park. The last thing I saw was them telling John Gale to that they found the grave/balloon. What happened in that last minute?
My Tivo cut-off the last minute of last nights episode to record South Park. The last thing I saw was them telling John Gale to that they found the grave/balloon. What happened in that last minute?
they dug up the grave just to make sure, and it was a black guy inside named John Gale. They had his ID. So I guess he's one of the others.Did anybody else think the inclusion of poker into lost was extremely lame and whorish? cause I did.

Okay so I am behind most of ya. I just finished watching the first season on DVD.About how many episodes am I behind? I dont want any spoilers, I want to find out by watching the show. Chances are Ill either have to download them or wait for the DVD's again. I just dont get the chance to watch TV that much at night. Anything after 9 pm is usually "Lost" for me.Thanks guys

Okay so I am behind most of ya. I just finished watching the first season on DVD.About how many episodes am I behind? I dont want any spoilers, I want to find out by watching the show. Chances are Ill either have to download them or wait for the DVD's again. I just dont get the chance to watch TV that much at night. Anything after 9 pm is usually "Lost" for me.Thanks guys
This past Wednesday was the 17th ep of season 2 so you are 17 episodes behind.
This past Wednesday was the 17th ep of season 2 so you are 17 episodes behind.
wow so this season must be ready to be finished. Man I am behind.My wife and I watched the whole season 1 this week (spring break). 24 episodes in 5 days. Dam Im lazy.Well I guess I need to stay away from any type of spoiler threads, im sure there are many things I dont know about.

Blast Door Map and THE FLAME STATIONhttp://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x17/blastDoorMapOverlay.jpgIn 2x17, a map of stations is revealed on the blast door via an ultraviolet light when the timer counts down.You can make out "I AM HERE" with an arrow pointing to the SWAN STATION. You can also see the medical station logo, and some new logos that are hard to decipher. One of the new stations is: THE FLAME, with a flame logo, and it appears there may be a station called THE PEARL. In addition, the medical station is refered to as THE STAFF. There are also several latin phrases on the map, which translate as follows:Aegrescit medendo - The disease worsens with the treatment. The remedy is worse than the diseaseSursum corda - Lift up your hearts (to God)Credo nos in fluctu eodem esse - I think we're on the same wavelengthMalum consilium quod mutari non potest - It's a bad plan that can't be changed. Cogito ergo doleo - I think therefore I am depressedUt sit magna, tamen certe lenta ira deorum est - The wrath of the gods may be great, but it certainly is slowHic sunt dracones - Here be dragonsNil actum credens dum quid superesset agendum - Don't consider that anything has been done if anything is left to be doneLiberate te ex inferis - Save yourself from hell Mus uni non fidit antro - A mouse does not rely on just one hole Cooper's Oceanic Bag?In 2x17, Anthony Cooper picks up a bag in the motel room than has a logo on it resembling the Oceanic logo. Oceanic Airlines PlanesIn 2x17, Locke goes to meet with his father at a motel by the airport. When he goes in, an Oceanic plane flies overhead. Then, when Helen drives off, another Oceanic plane flies overhead. Sayid - Locke Connection In 2x17, Nadia is a customer of Locke's. She is buying a house in LA, and Locke inspects it. Welcome HomeIn 2x17, we see that Locke has yet another job. In this flashback, he is the owner of a home inspection business named WELCOME HOME. Henry Gale's Drivers LicenseIn 2x17, Sayid shows Henry Gale the license of the real Henry Gale that was buried in the grave. The real Henry Gale is indeed from Minnesota - but he's also black, so, our Mr. Gale is a FAKE!

Ok, help!My Tivo cut out right after Hurley told Libby "In the real world, girls like you don't like guys like me". There was obviously still a fair amount of show after that, so what happened?Help a brotha out!

Ok, help!My Tivo cut out right after Hurley told Libby "In the real world, girls like you don't like guys like me". There was obviously still a fair amount of show after that, so what happened?Help a brotha out!
it was the usually sappy bullshit, she saved him from jumping off the cliff.........but then right before the show ended, it flashed back to the nuthouse where you see that Libby was in there the same time Hurley washope that helps
Hurley was using that as his reasoning why nothing was real. Libby asked him the name of the guy with the broken leg that Mr. Eko saved immediately after the crash. Hurley says he doesn't know, and Libby says it's because none of that happened to him, it happened to her because she;s real, etc. Then she gets all firm with him and says that by saying she doesn;t exist, she's insulted. Hurley snaps out of it, she kisses him, he makes a joke to break the sexual tension, and then we get the flashback. It's Bruce Davison taking the picture of Hurley and Dave, from Libby's perspective. You see Hurley put his arm around the empty chair, and it slowly pans over to a nurse giving a brown haired Libby her mediaction, showing that he really does know her from somewhere.

Thought this was interesting, here's a side-by-side comparison of the picture of Hurley and Dave:111-792386.jpg125-723065.jpgThere's all kinds of differences, obviously Dave isn't in the second shot, but it's also nighttime outside, the celery is stacked differently, the older guy in the background is nowhere to be found, etc. The producers don't make mistakes like this, so there must be a reason, I just thought it was interesting.

Thought this was interesting, here's a side-by-side comparison of the picture of Hurley and Dave:111-792386.jpg125-723065.jpgThere's all kinds of differences, obviously Dave isn't in the second shot, but it's also nighttime outside, the celery is stacked differently, the older guy in the background is nowhere to be found, etc. The producers don't make mistakes like this, so there must be a reason, I just thought it was interesting.
Hmmm, good catch.
Hurley was using that as his reasoning why nothing was real. Libby asked him the name of the guy with the broken leg that Mr. Eko saved immediately after the crash. Hurley says he doesn't know, and Libby says it's because none of that happened to him, it happened to her because she;s real, etc. Then she gets all firm with him and says that by saying she doesn;t exist, she's insulted. Hurley snaps out of it, she kisses him, he makes a joke to break the sexual tension, and then we get the flashback. It's Bruce Davison taking the picture of Hurley and Dave, from Libby's perspective. You see Hurley put his arm around the empty chair, and it slowly pans over to a nurse giving a brown haired Libby her mediaction, showing that he really does know her from somewhere.
Interesting theory!You are probably right!
What do you guys think about the healing powers of the island? Interesting huh!
dont take this the wrong way but didnt you pick up on this already? we've known for a while (1st season) that locke was handicapped before the island. confirmed earlier when jin and sun had their "miracle"it seems the island gives everyone a second chance about something
dont take this the wrong way but didnt you pick up on this already? we've known for a while (1st season) that locke was handicapped before the island. confirmed earlier when jin and sun had their "miracle"it seems the island gives everyone a second chance about something
I agree, but we didnt know about her cancer until this episode. That is what convinced me of the healing powers.