Extremely excited about the new season of The Office, specifically because it'll actually be a full season. Who else is pumped?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jim/Pam thing was a bit obvious but I'm happy that the proposal was not too corny. Michael was hilarious. Between having his facial hair the same as Ryan's and ripping up Holly' concert tickets, he was on his game. Dwight wasn't as good as normal but the episode was prtty funny overall.

I missed the cold open. anyone? anyone?episode was o kthey're better at doing 40 minute episodes than hour longs I think
Yeah, I was like "WTF? No cold open?" to my g/f as we were watching. I love the cold opens.

I'm about a quarter of the way through and Kelly just collapsed. I swear I was wishing she would die from this cleanse diet the moment I saw her. *crosses fingers*

Dwight: "Eat an eclair. Just put it in your mouth. "You don't have to swallow it."Jim: Looking around then looking at Michael-"Really? Nothing?"
When this was said, I wondered if the censors were not going to allow them to do a "that's what she said" joke for that, so they did this instead. This I thought made it funnier.