I just "played" a session about 1½ hour. Within this session I got disconnected 4 times. I really hope you will fix the connection problems now or many players will leave (i presume). Horrible that this is happening and you need to fix it before I will play FCP again. :club:

I just "played" a session about 1½ hour. Within this session I got disconnected 4 times. I really hope you will fix the connection problems now or many players will leave (i presume). Horrible that this is happening and you need to fix it before I will play FCP again. :club:
Hi DrGrissom, if you are have a laggy connection during a session the best thing to do is contact our support team so that we can see if we can troubleshoot the problem.A laggy connection can be caused by numerous things, some of which have nothing to do with the game software or servers.

Ok, the thing is that I don't have a poor connection. I on a 100/100Mbit connection and I don't get any of these wierd disconnections on any of the other sites that I play on. That was why I figured that the problem was laying on you (FCP). Are you telling me that you don't experience any problems with poor connection and that the problem was laying on me and my ISP anyway???

Ok, the thing is that I don't have a poor connection. I on a 100/100Mbit connection and I don't get any of these wierd disconnections on any of the other sites that I play on. That was why I figured that the problem was laying on you (FCP). Are you telling me that you don't experience any problems with poor connection and that the problem was laying on me and my ISP anyway???
The problem can be caused by many things.It can be a conflict of the game software with some other software on your computer.It can be caused by an issue on the internet on one of the many hops between your location and the game server.It can be an issue with your ISP that causes momentary lag that causes brief disconnections.It can be caused by an issue with the ISP that services the game servers.In general most lag and connection issues are caused by either a player's computer having a software conflict or running out of resources or an issue with the internet connection between the player's location and the game server that neither the player nor FCP has any control over.There are of course times when the problem is caused by the ISP that services the game servers having issues. Rarely are the problems caused by the game servers themselves.

Thanks for the response, I have contacted my ISP regarding if they are suffering any problems but not got an answer yet. I have restarted my wireless connection with no immidiate improvement. I will look into it more and hopefully I will figure out what's causing the problem. The thing I found wired was that the connection problems only occured with FCP but now I have suffered some simular problems on other sites and probably the probelm is with my ISP or my computer.Thanks again for the wuik response.