Voice An Unpopular Opinion

Please don't view this thread if you are easily pissed off. And I know this would be useless, but try not to flame anyone (not that much, anyway).I think Bush is a good president.Chris Moneymaker CAN play poker!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having a wife with fake tits is for winners, and complaining about fake tits is for losers.

my thoughts on fake tits: if i can touch 'em, they're real.

I gotta tell ya, that SuitedEssay21 guy is right about a lot of things.

Please don't view this thread if you are easily pissed off. And I know this would be useless, but try not to flame anyone (not that much, anyway).I think Bush is a good president.Chris Moneymaker CAN play poker!
Thrice is awesome. Actually, they really are. AITA > WTFever the new one is called.
Was a bush supporter but am now wavering. Sure Money can play poker. But so can 50 million other people . If your saying hes a competent pro, the jury is not only out on that one, they are tired of deliberating.
I actually played some heads up poker with teneight. Seemed like a good guy after talking to him.
Before the flame brigade comes raining down, I'd like to point out that the above post is very in line with the topic at hand.
Before the flame brigade comes raining down, I'd like to point out that the above post is very in line with the topic at hand.
It is indeed. HaHA. If the Ducks were to meet the Sabres in the Stanley Cup Finals, the DUCKS would OWN them in 4 games. Very unpopular, I know.
It is indeed. HaHA. If the Ducks were to meet the Sabres in the Stanley Cup Finals, the DUCKS would OWN them in 4 games. Very unpopular, I know.
If the Sabres make it as far as the Cup Final, I'll be happy no matter what the outcome is.
If the Sabres make it as far as the Cup Final, I'll be happy no matter what the outcome is.
I said the same when the Ducks made it to the finals in 03. So much for that theory... but I know you're staying in line with the topic.
I said the same when the Ducks made it to the finals in 03. So much for that theory... but I know you're staying in line with the topic.
I enjoyed the hell out of that series, lots of drama from the upstart Ducks against the grizzled veterans.
Despite popular belief, Annie Duke looks good. I really feel that way!
damn...you had my support until that oneBush may suck... dont really care.... BUTHe let the assault weapons ban sunset and lets me file as many form1's as I can want... (manufacture of silencers and short-barrel firearms)yeah... I'm a gun nutAs an owner of a popular machine gun rental joint here... I tend to like repebies...Other than that... I couldnt care less

Mike Matusow is a terrible Poker player

patience in poker is overrated.play poker like the pros is really a ploy to make money by phil hellmuth by keeping donkey's playing bad poker.(this coulld possibly be a popular opinion only on this forum)starbucks suckscheck raising in NLH is rarely ev+

AIDS in Africa, or from needles, or from high risk sexual activity. I don't understand why this is such a huge issue. It's simple risk vs. reward. If you want to get off, then you take the risks that go along with it. The disease has been around long enough. Preventative measures are simple as can be. Use protection, or abstain. If you can't figure it out, then you'll just end up a victim of evolution. Protecting people from themselves just upsets the natural balance. If your urge to **** is stronger than your will to survive, then you're going to get phased out. :club::D Hopefully the next generation will learn from your mistakes.