25k Win And 18k 2nd Pokerxfactor Hh's.

402, folding the JJ? What were your thoughts there?
I just skipped to #400 and watched from there so I can't say what kinds of reads you might have had, but I think it's a good fold. Obviously you're gonna wish the other guy called so you could see, but facing a bet and a push from the other large stack cold to you I think you're rarely dominating. Maybe his range is 99+, AQ+?? Is that way too tight for his range?edit: one of u needs a new avatar, i thought u were jesse

Ok Watching FT in super speed.Hand 357 - I don't like the AT shove, 12 BBs is too much to be shoving with a weak hand with AT, you're only going to be called by a better hand, and I definately think you can wait it out, also you really dont NEED to race just yet.Hand 390 - Hate the limp with 22. Fold or raise. I would more than likely fold.Hand 402 - Good fold. Hand 408 - Might re-raise that pre.Hand 411 - Yikes...I hope you had a readHand 414 - Might fold OOP pre, other than that good play.Hand 425 - I gotta shove there.General comments - I think you need to fold the pairs oop more, you arent really getting set value and a couple more calls and misses mighta meant death.I'll watch the rest later.