Hey guys. Some of you remember me from back when FCP was up and running really well. I was thinking about this today, and was wondering how we can get more people to come to the site and play. It used to be huge and the lobby was always full of people chatting away. It was the most fun I can remember playing poker. And now, it is hard to even get a $30 SnG going. Just a thought as to how much other people would work to get this site back up to where it has been in the past. Am I the only one who loved playing poker back then?

you may have a slightly different take on the situation. That previous sentence , on reflection, is meaningless. I'm only posting because i happened upon this thread and felt a strange emptiness upon me.

i logged on the first time in months since i cobbled together a pc to run the client. No SnGs going at all and no MTTs and 5 people signed up for the Neg O. Not a good sign for this cash game donk lol...i dont really want to move to full tilt or another site but there doest seem to be much choice now if i want to play tournies. i feel a lot of fcp's initial success was poker rooms built in player base and FCP info (Bob) bending over backwards to help all the players he could at launch. He'd even rail us at tournies. i don't think anyone even noticed us small time players lol but when i made one of the 10k daily final tables he was in the lobby with other fcpers rooting me on. That kind of customer service is rare and why ive held off on moving my bankroll this long. i just dont think fcp can live without merging with another big poker sites players base. id tell my friends to play here but im the last one of them who even still plays online anymore after the whole neteller/firepay debacle.

5 people signed up for the Neg O
It's a sad statement when whatever $4.40 barrage gets more people than the neg-o these days.Bob helped me out last night to move some money around to try and play the Omaha event, but I wasn't sure what kind of omaha it was, I read something about it being O8, but then something about Texas Omaha mixed, and there was next to nobody playing, so I didn't bother....Sucks to have the best support in the business on the slowest and buggiest site around. Such a waste.
Hey guys. Some of you remember me from back when FCP was up and running really well. I was thinking about this today, and was wondering how we can get more people to come to the site and play. It used to be huge and the lobby was always full of people chatting away. It was the most fun I can remember playing poker. And now, it is hard to even get a $30 SnG going. Just a thought as to how much other people would work to get this site back up to where it has been in the past. Am I the only one who loved playing poker back then?
I have no money on FCP anymore since we were told to withdraw when it was stopping service to the US and I am not even sure if I can add any or not. I doubt I can being in the US. I had money left on Stars so that is where I play.
Ahhh...those were the daze for sure! What great times back then. Met a lot of cool people too...and Daniel would often come around and hoot it up with us, like that one night he was just going off about some crazy rant about a woman breast feeding or something crazy like that...he was totally joking around but it was SOOOO dam funny. He did so much for the site back then and helped make it great. And the chat lobby was the BEST!I miss the tournaments, the negos, the people, the chances to play at a table with Daniel, etc. And I am now more grateful than ever for the Heads Up league because that might not ever happen again. And all the teams played hard, like it mattered! The money meant nothing but we all wanted to win really bad and played like we meant it. And only a few of us got to go heads up with Daniel himself. My match with him came at a critical time for our teams as the winner that week would be well positioned to make a playoff run. That match really had some meaning to it and I know I gave it a very serious effort. And I won. Not bragging as I am a total donkey most of the time, but I did play well that match and hit my ace kicker against his ace kicker all-in. He was PISSED! LOLOL. (sorry man!) Naw...he was cool but it sucked to lose that one.Anyway...yeah, good times indeed. I haven't had money on any sites since November and am strictly a live game player now. I would like to get money back online some day, but not until all the BS is over with and it becomes easier to load and unload.GL to everyone. :club: