SURVIVOR GABON FANTASY POOL

1ST PLACE $180- Looshle - Bob2ND PLACE $90 - stef1 - Susie3RD PLACE $90 - Untilted - Sugar

PLAYERS ELIMINATEDYoda - MattyCanuckickstan - Kengobears - CrystalHollywoodAFD - CorrineMercury69 - RandyGallo - CharlieGovernator - MarcusNaked_Cowboy - AceGWCGWC - Dan KaySmacciemac - KellyKing_Tanner - Dannyserge - JacquieVatche - Palomatroyomac - GillianVtlaxer09 - MichellePRIZE POOL/PAYOUTSTotal Prize Pool: $3601st Place: 50% - $1802nd/3rd: 25% - $90 / $90

RULESThe rules are simple. Each person will choose 1 player who they think will be this season's sole survivor and crowned the winner of Survivor Gabon. We all have the same info on each contestant through CBS's website where there are videos and interviews with each player: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to be there 10 minutes early so it goes smoothly.DRAFT ORDER1 Gallo 2 looshle 3 HollywoodAFD 4 gobears 5 Governator 6 King_Tanner 7 Vtlaxer09 8 Yoda 9 Canuckickstan 10 Mercury69 11 Naked_Cowboy12 Vatche 13 GWCGWC 14 serge 15 stef1 16 troyomac 17 Untilted 18 Smacciemac PRIZE POOL/PAYOUTSGreat... I suck at life.. Guess I don't even have to show up at the draft lol

Did the draft start/finish already?Edit: lol nevermind.Odds to win SurvivorAce Gordon 7 - 1Bob Crowley 15 - 1Charlie Herschel 7 - 1Corinne Kaplan 8 - 1Crystal Cox 5 - 1Dan Kay 11 - 2Danny Brown 7 - 1Gillian Larson 15 - 1Jacquie Berg 10 - 1Jessica Sugar Kiper 15 - 1Kelly Czarnecki 8 - 1Ken Hoang 15 - 1Marcus Lehman 11 - 2Matty Whitmore 5 - 1Michelle Chase 8 - 1Paloma Soto-Castillo 10 - 1Randy Bailey 15 - 1Susie Smith 15 - 1

This is pretty rediculous you can't even give me a random pick. Where has a fantasy draft ever done that?I understand not giving me one of these best choices available but to purposely give me the worst is pretty unfair imo. I'd like my $ back.

This is pretty rediculous you can't even give me a random pick. Where has a fantasy draft ever done that?I understand not giving me one of these best choices available but to purposely give me the worst is pretty unfair imo. I'd like my $ back.
We actually went to the PS site to ask you in observer chat who your pick would be - our timing was unfortunate as you had just started that AK/AA/KK hand so we decided to wait to chat until it was over. To be fair, Gov put up the rules and what he was going to do well before the draft if someone wasn't around for their pick.
Gov gave the rules and draft date far in advance... you could have even emailed him a pick.Bob isn't that bad of a pick anyways imo. He seems like a pretty in shape older guy to me. We were picking people based off a small profile and a 1:00 video interview. Its not like anyone did in depth research into their picks. So there aren't really any "worst" pick... unless you had the old lady
Gov gave the rules and draft date far in advance... you could have even emailed him a pick.Bob isn't that bad of a pick anyways imo. He seems like a pretty in shape older guy to me. We were picking people cased off a small profile and a 1:00 video interview. Its not like anyone did in depth research into their picks. So there aren't really any "worst" pick... unless you had the old lady
I emailed my picks to him...per the rules.And I like my pick...corinne.jpgCorinne Kaplan takes great pride in being able to manipulate the people around her. As a pharmaceutical sales rep, this smart and sexy, self-described bitch, is in it purely for the money. At work, Corinne must convince physicians to prescribe her products. Now, Corinne is looking to convince her fellow tribe mates that she's trustworthy, while ready to sell them out behind their backs.

Hey looshle, I'm very sorry you got shafted in the pool having the #2 pick originally. We honestly tried our best to contact you but I simply don't have that much money in my PS account. gobears stepped in and tried to but it was when you got all in with your AK (We were all watching).Since I had the rules outlined well before the draft I thought it was fair I had to follow through. I had 9 player lists sent to me for other's picks so it's only fair I respect that.Who know though, Bob might take it down. Afterall that's the big name around here isn't it? :club: