9-6off From Sb, $0.30/$0.15 5 Handed

5 Handed Limit Cash Game $0.30/$0.15Hero (small blind) = :D:D UTG callsCO foldsButton callsSB callsBB checksFlop = :D , :club: , :) Hero betsBB callsCO foldsButton callsTurn = :D Hero betsBB callsButton raisesHero callsBB callsRiver = :2cHero checksBB checks Button betsHero callsBB callsFeel free to rip it apart!!Cheers guys

I play it the same, except I fold preflop.Once we're in the hand, we have 10 outs on the turn to a full house or better, and we may still have the best hand. I'd imagine you lost the hand the way you comented, but don't give it away when you post the hand for review, as it will bias responses.

PF is fine i think.Flop bet is fine, not much value in trying a check raise here.I'd 3-bet the turn, the button's raise doesn't mean he has to have the flush, he could be doing this with a high diamond or something else random. Raising traps the BB for extra bets (who i don't think has a big hand) which improves your equity you lose when you're putting in bets behind against the button. Having 10 outs in this spot to a full and the implied odds against a a flush means you should have more than enough equity in a 3-way pot to 3-bet for value.What i said above doesn't acctualy make any sense, mmm.As played, i think check/call river is ok.

Preflop depends on the blind structure. I'm thinking 15c/30c would have 10c/15c blinds? If so, preflop is fine. If it's a 1/2 structure (7.5c/15c), I'm folding this trash. It's relatively close though. I'd limp 98o in a heartbeat, and 97o probably. 96o is just meh. I'd rather complete with 72s.I play flop, turn, and river all the same, imo.

Preflop depends on the blind structure. I'm thinking 15c/30c would have 10c/15c blinds? If so, preflop is fine. If it's a 1/2 structure (7.5c/15c), I'm folding this trash. It's relatively close though. I'd limp 98o in a heartbeat, and 97o probably. 96o is just meh. I'd rather complete with 72s.I play flop, turn, and river all the same, imo.
yea the blinds are 15c/10c so it was only 5cents to complete which is why i called.

I didn't realize the blind structure. That means we're getting 11:1 to complete here, so I want to call as well. I just don;t like playing an unsuited two gap hand oop, particularly multiway. We're really looking to hit a miracle flop (which we did.) i don't think we lose much by folding here routinely. It's so hard to play most flops we hit oop.

I play it the same.
correct.
I fold preflop.
incorrect. i can't believe people are considering a fold preflop. maybe i suck at 6max LHE, but i think folding preflop is like the worst thing i can imagine. even if we knew the first limper had AA and second had K9 we still have to call preflop. i calculate 11% equity, getting 11:1.
from what?
the equity calculator on cardplayer.com
and we aren't all in pf.We need to consider all the $$$ we put in and still lose.that's the real cost of playing crappy hands preflopIt's not the 1/2 bb, it's the othe bets.
my thinking (and perhaps i'm off) was that in the worse case scenario (aside from 99 and 66 being out there) we have enough equity in the hand to make the completion of the SB at least EV neutral (that decision alone, foregoing other streets). now when the other players hands become more reasonable to the situation (hands like 57s and QJ) our hand gains equity, enough so, imo, that folding becomes the wrong play because of the price we're currently being laid.i don't think (again, just off the top of my head), that we lose enough with the hand long term from the SB to forego the situation of 11:1. perhaps it's a function of someone's edge on the game. like someone who beat the game for 3BB/100 can probably play it profitably, but someone who doesn't have quite so big an edge in the game can not.i don't know for sure, but my gut tells me that folding pf is a leak.