An Apology

If you're not one of those I'm sorry too, fuck off, this threads not to you. But to those I am sorry to, I am really sorry. I was drunk. It won't happen again.and if you think this is a Members only thread rip off, well it's not. I just have to be cryptic.and no, hollywood, you are not one of the ones i am sorry to, fuck off. Same goes to you Mercury.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its because those involved are better than you in any and every way concievable. I step on you with my five hundred dollar shoes and then I throw the shoes away becuse I dont want your filth on anyhti

why all the hate towards bigd? he is good peeps. i think he is one of the most entertaining people on FCP.
All what hate? Only Mercury said anything negative and everyone thinks he's an idiot, so that doesn't even count.
If you're not one of those I'm sorry too, fuck off, this threads not to you. But to those I am sorry to, I am really sorry. I was drunk. It won't happen again.
Trade me Aaron Rodgers in FCP2?
If you're not one of those I'm sorry too, fuck off, this threads not to you. But to those I am sorry to, I am really sorry. I was drunk. It won't happen again.and if you think this is a Members only thread rip off, well it's not. I just have to be cryptic.and no, hollywood, you are not one of the ones i am sorry to, fuck off. Same goes to you Mercury.
This and the horseshit he pulled in the Karl Pilkington thread and THEN he has the temerity to post an "lol" in a thread in GenPo, for which he should be soundly lambasted for not having contributed to that thread, the same reason he turned all douchey on me in the other thread.And, listen, I don't really "know" him, but as far as "entertaining" goes, so is the dog-faced boy in the circus and the two Down's Syndrome kids who ride the same streetcar with me some mornings, so...entertaining is relative.Oh, and a big "fuck you" to Brvhrt, who is another massive vaginal discharge of a human being because he can't stand it when people don't say "Oh, Brvhrt, you are the best, your taste in movies is awesome and you never, ever have an opinion I disagree with".
he has the temerity to post an "lol" in a thread in GenPo, for which he should be soundly lambasted for not having contributed to that thread.
My sources tell me that there was something else there first, but then he edited it out. My sources also tell me that it probably has something to do with why this thread exists.
My sources tell me that there was something else there first, but then he edited it out. My sources also tell me that it probably has something to do with why this thread exists.
Your sources are better than mine in this instance. I still disagree with and take exception to his comments to and about me in the Pilky thread. Thx, though, JJJ.
he can't stand it when people don't say "Oh, Brvhrt, you are the best, your taste in movies is awesome and you never, ever have an opinion I disagree with".
lol this is pretty true but I still love him.

If you are reading this thread for the first time, or perhaps again, I've returned from the future to warn you that the machines will take control in the year 2017. I dont have much time, they're tracking my signal as I type. Tell BigD I love him. Always and forever.Edited by SA21: Friday December 21st, 2022.

As someone who's had to apologize more than I'd like to admit, I can tell you that's a pretty shitty apology.
yeah, it is... by necessity. But those who it's for, know that it's for them, and that's the important part.
I am a little sorry for being a douche to you from years past, though in my defense, you were a bit of a douche as well..but i'm in a introspective mood, so feel free to cut off a bit of my apology for yourself.
It's true, I was. I'm sure there are others more deserving of the apology pie. I just happened to be on the football sites when reading this thread.
If you're not one of those I'm sorry too, fuck off, this threads not to you. But to those I am sorry to, I am really sorry. I was drunk. It won't happen again.DAMNIT I was seriously hoping this step in your bid for sobriety included me.I hold no hard feelings to you bro.... I still believe one day we can be friends.Anyways.... I wish you all the best.... I'm not sure how many steps there are but you are on the right track.Good luck bro! You can do it!and if you think this is a Members only thread rip off, well it's not. I just have to be cryptic.and no, hollywood, you are not one of the ones i am sorry to, fuck off. Same goes to you Mercury.

And now after actually reading the other posts...need I remind any of you that this is an INTERNET FORUM and not IRL?Good grief.... grow a sense of humor and stop taking INTERNET FORUMS so fucking serious.I swear...sometimes I wonder if any of you dildos have a mortgage, insurance payments, a loved one who is dying of cancer or any IRL SERIOUS events going on.A guy named "BigD" on the interweb hates me? WOW.... I hope I can sleep tonight. A guy named "Mercury" hates a guy named "BIGD" on the interweb... OH MY FUCKING GOD! I hope Obama sends some bail out money to someone.Jesus F Christ.... enjoy life for a change.And for you BigD...or whatever your name is... I was serious. If you are going through some sort of 12 step program.... this internet is not where you need to focus. I honestly wish you all the best... as much as you hate a guy named "HollywoodAFD" on the internet.... know that Scott the stunt homo wishes you well. /rant

And now after actually reading the other posts...need I remind any of you that this is an INTERNET FORUM and not IRL?Good grief.... grow a sense of humor and stop taking INTERNET FORUMS so fucking serious.I swear...sometimes I wonder if any of you dildos have a mortgage, insurance payments, a loved one who is dying of cancer or any IRL SERIOUS events going on.A guy named "BigD" on the interweb hates me? WOW.... I hope I can sleep tonight. A guy named "Mercury" hates a guy named "BIGD" on the interweb... OH MY FUCKING GOD! I hope Obama sends some bail out money to someone.Jesus F Christ.... enjoy life for a change.And for you BigD...or whatever your name is... I was serious. If you are going through some sort of 12 step program.... this internet is not where you need to focus. I honestly wish you all the best... as much as you hate a guy named "HollywoodAFD" on the internet.... know that Scott the stunt homo wishes you well. /rant
LOL well, actually Scott, when I saw you bumped the thread, I was going to apologize to you for taking a crack shot at you in the OP, it was unnecessary, since the thread isn't about you or for you. But after this post, now I'm not gonna.
LOL well, actually Scott, when I saw you bumped the thread, I was going to apologize to you for taking a crack shot at you in the OP, it was unnecessary, since the thread isn't about you or for you. But after this post, now I'm not gonna.
Damnit again !I always screw it up.In all fairness... I was on your side in my above rant. And my sincerity was real.Friends yet?