November Goals

I had almost no volume at all in October, but I'm hoping to turn that around in November.At least I ran at a 28%ROI :club:octie1.pngNovember Goals:1. 600 $6.5 turbos on FT2. Increase my tables from 9 to 14+ with a 10%ROI3. Get a second monitor4. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October goals:1. Make Platinum VIP level Made it2. Make more than $500. Yes3. Be playing 50nl fulltime by the end of the month. Yes4. 20k hands Yes5. Get a gym membership. No6. Keep trying to plug those leaks. Yes, I have a coach for 6max cash
graphtotal10-31.jpgWhere the graph starts to go up is when this month started. I played 20k handsPoker profit: $717Rackback: $240Credits: $128Deposit Bonus: $303Total Profit for the month of October: $1388Hope everyone had a good month.
November Goals:1: Get a gym membership. I'll have enough money to afford one, so its a matter of motivation now.2: Be playing 100nl by the end of the month3: Keep working on my game4: 20k hands5: Over 2k profit6: Keep Platinum VIP

Figure it would be nice to set some targetsOctober Results-3 Sunday Million seats - about 30 $11.70 tournies - 100% ROI or so-$1539.12 profit on 372 $4.40 180 mans - 94.03% ROI-0 cashes on the 8 or so $11s/$22s 180 mans I played-Small loss - $100 - on MTTs (about 40) - [ ] wins @ showdown deep in MTTs.-22 tabled $16 9 man turbos for a session - + $60-Got SilverstarLower volume month than I thought it would be but still happy, made a couple of cashouts so not had the chance to move up.November Goals.-No cashouts - move up-500 180 mans - hopefully maintain/improve the ~100% ROI on 4.40s and start playing alot of $11s and $22s. -Make solid ROI from 20 tabling $16 single table turbos.-FT a big MTT-Goldstar?-$2.5k profitMaintain a decent routine (3/4 days a week) - Saturday/Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday.Stick to my promise to myself to do decent work for university on WednesdaysBuy a new razor.-edited slightly

oct.1. take a few days off here at beginning of month getting over a cold and wanna just get better and play at good health. Check2. get a mountain bike and start doing some biking with the wife at night. Failed to broke to get a good bike. was thinking around 100 the 1 i want was about 350 so ya maybe next spring now3. 10K+ hands Fail been playing alot more live lately so obv not as many hands4. 50+ mtts/sngs Fail5. grind $5 NLHE Check6. PROFIT ANYTHING Failadded 7. read Ace on the river. 1/3 done i read as fast as a 3rd graderNov.IN ORDER1. Sell Honda Civic2. set up a account at either FT or AP with rake back and 1st deposit bonus.3. buy PT3 trial is up in 1 week4. 10K hands

October Goals:* 25k hands (stop being lazy Zach)* +10k American dollars (pocket change these days)
Goal one kicked my ass. Barely played half the hands I wanted.Still met my monetary goal, cause I ran sick hot or Tre normal.october-2.jpgNovember Goals:* 20k hands (Lowering the bar some to make myself feel better).* Have best month ever (profit-wise).* Get a awesome home theater system hooked up.
Goals for October:-Continue to play my current schedule of MTT's each day check-Play 5 45man sngs like I have been prior to the donkaments each daycheck-Start doing steps and qualify for PCA i have a step3! lol-Profit $2000 check
Completed my goals, minus the step part so Im happy about that. This month could have gone so much better though, just busted out of the $50 80k in 21st KJ>AJ, woulda been nice to finish off with a Ft there, especially considering I didnt make a damn FT at Stars the entire month. SNG Profit: $1388 (45man's..60% ROI...I should play more of these lol)MTT Profit: $1810~ (2 FT's for $8100 combined)Total Profit: $3200~MehNovember Goals:-Stop getting rivered deep in tournaments-Suckout one time in a tourney where I reach the FT-Get a 2nd monitor and play 45mans while I MTT on that screen-Do Some Steps-Profit $4000
Goal one kicked my ass. Barely played half the hands I wanted.Still met my monetary goal, cause I ran sick hot or Tre normal.october-2.jpgNovember Goals:* 20k hands (Lowering the bar some to make myself feel better).* Have best month ever (profit-wise).* Get a awesome home theater system hooked up.Edit: * Get Accountant

My PT3 trial ran out about a week ago, so I have no numbers at all, but my FT account tells me that I ended the month down about $80, after playing/running good to start the month to take a shot at 25 it hurts for the shot to fail terribly and then both run and play terribly to drop even more mobnies. Just feeling terrible about my game right now and lacking motivation due to RL stuff (got in <1/2 the hands I got in Sep.). Oh well, time to learn to play again.

October goals:
  • 30K hands of .10/.25 (been playing 1.5 days and played 5KMake some kind of profit.Post loads of hands and better myself as a player, significantly.

1. Played 72K, so check2. Made $1,1653. Posted hands, signed up to PXF and CRs, talked a lot about hands and general play to my dad.novemberpoker25nlev5.jpgNovember Goals
  • 1. Play 100k Hands2. Keep platinum star3. Make use of all the resources I have to better myself4. Order 30" Samsung off PS store.5. Try and achieve 3K profit6. Play at 25NL only.7. Don't withdraw until account stands at 1K to ready myself for 50NL

Once again in October I started strong making over $100 and hit a wall and then fell off a cliff when I played to long and to late to play well. Ended the month on a 12 BI downswing to profit $12.1. Avoid ET (Exhaustion Tilt)2. Learn 6 max so I don't have to play 8 tables without getting bored and making a retarded bluff at some point.3. 6 table $5NL 6 max and move up to $10NL 6M after winning 10 bis (BR at $350) a. If I achieve the first start incorporating $25NL if I hit 10bis at $10NL(edit: BR would be at $500)4. 10k hands (not likely with being in the food business and black friday coming up this month but I came pretty close this month avoiding poker for a few days.5. No profit goal just don't lose winnings for entire month in the last week.Edit: 6. Quit being a POW

October Goals:Getting married on the 4th, honeymoon in Vegas til the 10th, so there won't be much time for the pokers til we get back. Hoping to get in 10-15k hands, move up to $100nl full time, win monies. If ALL of those five things go well, I'll be a happy man :club:
Wedding went well, Vegas was fun, played ~10k hands, was at 100 for a while and properly rolled for it. Still playing 50, more by choice than anything else, but I'm happy with that. Guaranteed my backer a profit which always feels good. Trying to help others along as well (karma ftw?).Goals for november - play hands, win money. Would like to see a 15k hand month at least, and win rate of >10ptbb/100. I'd be happy with meeting those goals.

October was decent, although I'm annoyed that I lost the >$1/hand record in my final session:toughmonthqb8.pngNovember: Not going to be able to play until the 9th, but I think I should hopefully be able to hit 15k hands this month. Please? One time?

My oct: ( Copied from Sept thread )2ms4haw.jpgSnG:okscc0.jpg+ $ 100 bonus. Got what I wanted, wanted to build a roll from the $ 100 I deposited. Now I'll try to continue it and play within my roll.

October was decent, although I'm annoyed that I lost the >$1/hand record in my final session:toughmonthqb8.pngNovember: Not going to be able to play until the 9th, but I think I should hopefully be able to hit 15k hands this month. Please? One time?
Yeh right
So goals for October:1. Dont tilt or spew Actually didn't Tilt too much this month2. Keep watching DC videos check3. Set up at least 2 more sessions with Coach check4. Keep integrating 100nl tables in till rolled with 35 BIs (have 31 right now) didnt go as well as id like5. Only play 4 tables at a time, think through ever decision haha started 8 tableing and actually maintained a higher winrate6. Stay confident but not cocky FAIL confidence at 100nl is not as good as it needs to be7. Play only when in a good mind set to play Check8. Stop being lazy and send HH to coach to discuss. need to work on this a little more
My month.octobergraph.jpgoctoberstats.jpgI didnt get as many hands in as I wanted, and didnt start the month off as planned either. But overall I am ok with how I played and ended up.Played some lower limits showing some friends how to play. It was actually a lot of fun to drop down a limit or two, it seemed so much softer than I remember.EDIT: also 100nl can SMD. I just cant seem to get anything going there. Heres my 100nl graph from the last two months.100nl.jpg
November Goals:1. crush faces at 100nl2. Table select Table select Table select3. keep watching DC videos4. put in 30k hands during vacation5. Don't tilt and play only when in a good mindset to play6. Profit

I can't believe it is november already.I haven't played much lately and i probably won't in the near future as well.Going to Riga (Latvia) , Tallinn (Estonia) and Helsinki (Finland) trip this tuesday. I will meet up Ziggy and have a few tequila shots with him.

october.jpgOnly played about 4k hands this month. I think i played pretty well despite being break even for the first 2.5k hands and the end of the month really picked up.. I've also gotten used to 4tabling 6max and am comfortable doing it. Goals for NovemberPlay more pokerPlay less fallout3play less warhammer onlinestay in the green againHopefully have the BR for 25nl within the next month or 2
I haven't done goals for a while, but since I'm starting playing serious again I'm setting up some goals:- Deposit $200: so I only deposited 100, but build roll to 330- Grind .02/.05:Moved up to .05/.10 b/c I was told I can beat that game- Keep strict BR management!I have done awesome with this and have not played outside of my roll- Grind 4.40s/2.20s: Didn't really play that many 4.40s, but I destroyed the 2.20s that I played- Try to get in connection with people who will help me improve my gameStarted talking to some people in the Challenge thread - Take a couple day break when running bad: I did well with this also, didn't play tooo much when I had bad days- Read another book and try to get a membership at a training site (Poker VT prefer.) : This is something I didn't do, but I'm still in the process. I am looking at DC though- Get a 3.5 for this quarter : Got to have good finals, but its looking decent- Keep improving my game everyday of the week: I think this is the best thing that I did
November goals: - Grind $10NL until I'm rolled for $25NL (looking to get about 500+)- Put in a large volume, something like 30K hands- 4table when playing - Play more sngs, preferably 4.40s- Keep talking to people about improving - Get good grades- Keep my strict BR management- Play a few more mtts - Keep improving everyday