Frankly, the guy kind of blew me away. He came off as extremely intelligent and friendly. It was easy to understand why the people of Iran seem to be so supportive of him as a leader.
Hitler came across as extremely intelligent and friendly, though, I realize you're not just randomly tossing your support behind this guy.But, maybe they support him because he was linked to the 1979 Hostage Crisis and they thought that was a noble effort?Oh, and you do realize this guy would have you hung, if he had the choice, right? You're a Christian and--gasp--a gambler. Bad news in Muslim Country.
Anyway, he brought up some solid points condemning president Bush. The whole interview was very powerful. In the end, he even spoke directly to Bush, telling him that he needs to change the way in which he talks to the people of other countries. Stuff like, "Bring it On," in reference to the terrorists a while back, aren't the words of a man who knows how to make peace.
Ahhh, the Ayatollah's first mate giving advice to our President about PR? Is this a freaking joke? Like, you can't honestly believe this, right? So, the Iranians are attempting to make peace? Or, we're just expected to turn a blind eye to them?And what should he be saying instead of 'bring it on'? "Hey, nice shot with those two towers, guys. Try not to do that again, okay?"Or maybe, "Hey! Next time you blow up one of our embassies or one of our ships, will you let us know? Be nice to have some kind of advanced notice, please?"Come on.
He also shared his theory as to why President Bush is so reluctant to allow other countries to have nuclear power.
Gosh, I dunno. Maybe because those wing nuts have no problem hurling two planes into two gigantic centers of commerce? It's probably not prudent to allow extremist regimes to freely develope nuclear power that they could potentially use to make half the free world a barren wasteland. This isn't freaking rocket science. It's common sense; do you sit back, say nothing and watch as a convicted murderer buys a gun?
Whether you are a Republican, a Democrat, or just vote for the best candidate, I can't imagine anyone feeling good about what the current administration has done since being re-elected.
Imagine harder, then, because there's a lot of us. Go check the political discussions in your own board's Off Topic section for reference.
In my opinion, Bush has made some of the biggest and most damaging mistakes a leader could make.
Solid blanket statement. Whether you're right or wrong (and I believe you're wrong), providing no examples or reasoning as to why makes your opinions worthless. Nothing personal, just basic debate.
He's absolutely hated by those outside the U.S., but even worse, based on his dropping approval rating, most Americans don't like him either.
Two things..-Who gives a shit? I'm more concerned about trying to find a toe-nail clipper than what the folks in Algeria think of us and our government. Besides that, we have enough big boys on our side--Japan, Britain, Brazil and India--that we can afford to not appease the French, Germans and Canadians.-The most recent Bloomberg/LA Times 'Job Approval Rating'(look, a source) has Bush's job approval rating sitting at 45% with a margin of error of +/- 3%. That's certainly a rise, no? You really need to consider what you write before you toss out these generalities, falsehoods, blanket statements and diatribe to the millions at home. You come across as looking very ignorant, regardless of whether or not you truly are.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/world/mi...amp;oref=sloginhttp://www.tvnewslies.org/html/bin_laden_ties.htmlhttp://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/saudi.htmlI can't believe how some people can support this dumbphuck of a president that we have. There are so many things that this phuckhole has done to our great country and to think that he is going to be in power for another 2+ years scares the hell out of me. I fully support our troops, they are doing what they are told and I greatly appreciate the efforts that they are taking. I know that they are in great danger doing what they do, but how in the hell can anyone support the donk we have as a president? He lies constantly, can't speak a complete sentence without coming off sounding like the "C" student that he is, has his own interest in mind and wants nothing more than to make his buddies in high places richer. (Haliburton, Exxon, and yes, the Bin Laden family) His daddy and his whole family has ties to Osama going back to the Russian invasion of Afghanistan where Daddy Bush funded Osama. I totally agree that we should have gone after Osama, but tell me this, Why haven't we found him yet? Maybe becuase this administration doesn't WANT to find him. We had no business turning the war towards Iraq, was Osama there? No. Were there WMD? No. Was Iraq a threat to us? No. Where was the threat? 2600 Pennsylvania Ave. Are we better off now than we were before this dumbass took office? No. Our economy is in the toilet, our jobs are going to other countries, gas prices are through the roof (which is a major component of the economy), there is more turmoil than ever before. I hate any kind of extremist, event he "I am Christian, follow my GOD or else." I don't have any problem with anyone having thier own beliefs, but when they start pushing those beliefs on others is when it crosses the line. And this "man" that we have in power is trying to push the world towards his views. GRRRR, I can't help but wonder how the world would have been different if we actually used the VOTE of the PEOPLE to elect a president instead of some archaic system that was used to tilt the election of the most powerful position in the world. Ahh, I vote the politics and religon be BANNED from poker forums. I need to stop ranting now and take some anti-anxiety meds. (Crown Royal)

I don't really care what DN says about our government, since everyone has their opinions.But to say so many positive things about Ahmadinejad (sp?) is ridiculous. Yes, I watched the show and realize that the guy speaks pretty well...but Erik makes a good comparison to Hitler. No matter how eloquent he is, the man is a violent bigot that would be trying to exterminate jews and christians right now if he wasn't stuck leading a pile of sand. Anything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt the size of Utah. You know what would really scare me? If he DIDN'T hate our government.

Oh by the way, doesnt he want to wipe a culture from the map? That one statement proves he is "not all there". I dont recall Bush telling any country he wants to wipe them off the map, only the terrorists. Wanting to commit mass genocide against another race of people makes him a un-predictible and un-stable to run a country. The comparision to Hitler is justified, the man is a psycho.

You beat me to this post. When I read Daniel's comments my jaw dropped. This is really a case where someone who does not follow what is going on in the world and just makes an outlandish statement. DrawingDeadInDM made most of the points I wanted to make but I'll throw in a few more comments on the subject.First off, let's get down to what President Ahmadinejad thinks and feels when he's not trying to look "extremely intelligent and friendly"This is a direct qoute from President Ahmadinejad from a speech he gave in Iran."Our dear Imam [Ruhollah Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Jerusalem be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement. The issue of Palestine is not one which we could compromise on. … This would mean the defeat of the Islamic world”, he insisted."So he is basically saying that if he had the capability to wipe Israel off the map he would. And you wonder why we don't want this guy and his Ayatollah to have nuclear power? Here is another qoute from President Ahmadinejad from his UN speech last week:"I emphatically declare that today's world, more than ever before, longs for just and righteous people with love for all humanity; and above all longs for the perfect righteous human being and the real savior who has been promised to all peoples and who will establish justice, peace and brotherhood on the planet.0, Almighty God, all men and women are Your creatures and You have ordained their guidance and salvation. Bestow upon humanity that thirsts for justice, the perfect human being promised to all by You, and make us among his followers and among those who strive for his return and his cause."Now at first this may look like an innocent Islamic prayer but you have to understand some of Ahmadinejad's beliefs. He believes that in two years Armageddon will take place and the world will be "bathed in blood". An Islamic prophet will then reappear and make things right and have control over an Islamic world. So he was basically praying for the end of the world in New York at the UN Assembly. Islamic Extremists do not care if they die, they love martyrdom and don't mind dieing for their cause. You cannot reason with religious fanatics.There are people in this country who hate President Bush so much that they will support anyone who speaks out against him. I don't see a problem with disagreeing or even disliking your president but to support one of our nation's biggest enemies? Maybe Daniel would like to do a little more research and then revise his statements.Perhaps this was just another "joke post" in which he will let us all in on the joke in th next update. At least I hope it is.

I don't really care what DN says about our government, since everyone has their opinions.But to say so many positive things about Ahmadinejad (sp?) is ridiculous. Yes, I watched the show and realize that the guy speaks pretty well...but Erik makes a good comparison to Hitler. No matter how eloquent he is, the man is a violent bigot that would be trying to exterminate jews and christians right now if he wasn't stuck leading a pile of sand. Anything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt the size of Utah. You know what would really scare me? If he DIDN'T hate our government.
Ding.That's why there's absolutely nothing admirable or impressive about this man.I'm not a Jew or a Christian, but that mindset is highly frightening.

Take Daniel's poker advice to heart and take the rest as it is, its simple. As if u were sitting with a friend in a bar we all disagree on government and many other things and daniel is as qualified to comment on politics as he is to operate on a gall bladder....Daniel spends most of his days playing poker, traveling and paying golf, his closest view of reality are network news shows and reality shows on tv (all watched weeks later)and it seems he reads, but not not the books needed to learn of the opposing sides of his arguments but only the ones that coincide with his views. He is not basing his view on a lot of knowlege on both sides of his views. He didnt even read the full speech he discusses or he would have im sure disagreed with some major points .Political commentary on "cliff notes" is not the way to provide a unbiased opinion, but he is biased, so take it with a grain of salt.... So what. In each of the last few elections you were choosing betwwen the lesser of two evils, I think we would be complaining about any of the presidential options now should they have been different.I love his stories and his insights but I dont treat them as a way to judge him..as if I did that to all "journalists" there would not be a periodical in the nation I would read. Daniel is as qualified to comment on politics and racial views as he is to comment on how to hit a major league curveball. Being a popular poker personality does not make u an expert in anything else by "osmosis".Enjoy his blog for what is it, an insight into his life. and thoughts. There is no right and wrong.

Take Daniel's poker advice to heart and take the rest as it is, its simple. As if u were sitting with a friend in a bar we all disagree on government and many other things and daniel is as qualified to comment on politics as he is to operate on a gall bladder....Daniel spends most of his days playing poker, traveling and paying golf, his closest view of reality are network news shows and reality shows on tv (all watched weeks later)and it seems he reads, but not not the books needed to learn of the opposing sides of his arguments but only the ones that coincide with his views. He is not basing his view on a lot of knowlege on both sides of his views. He didnt even read the full speech he discusses or he would have im sure disagreed with some major points .Political commentary on "cliff notes" is not the way to provide a unbiased opinion, but he is biased, so take it with a grain of salt.... So what. In each of the last few elections you were choosing betwwen the lesser of two evils, I think we would be complaining about any of the presidential options now should they have been different.I love his stories and his insights but I dont treat them as a way to judge him..as if I did that to all "journalists" there would not be a periodical in the nation I would read. Daniel is as qualified to comment on politics and racial views as he is to comment on how to hit a major league curveball. Being a popular poker personality does not make u an expert in anything else by "osmosis".Enjoy his blog for what is it, an insight into his life. and thoughts. There is no right and wrong.
The difference between you and me bullshitting in the bar about politics and espousing on the grandeur of the Iranian leader, is that, our audience is me, you, maybe a bartender and a guy playing the bar-top video game? Daniel has a huuuuge audience--mostly 16-20 year old dudes, judging by the forums--and I hope he thinks more carefully before just wildly espousing this garbage again.It's just irresponsible, not to mention, makes him look very stupid.
The difference between you and me bullshitting in the bar about politics and espousing on the grandeur of the Iranian leader, is that, our audience is me, you, maybe a bartender and a guy playing the bar-top video game? Daniel has a huuuuge audience--mostly 16-20 year old dudes, judging by the forums--and I hope he thinks more carefully before just wildly espousing this garbage again.It's just irresponsible, not to mention, makes him look very stupid.
Easy Tiger. We can encourage a closer examination of a different viewpoint without insulting. Don't go Jesse on me.
Easy Tiger. We can encourage a closer examination of a different viewpoint without insulting. Don't go Jesse on me.
When I said, 'make him look very stupid', I was referencing the blanket statements with no visible reasoning. That was a poor choice of words though. Apologies, Daniel.
Edit function is acting weird. Anyway, I'm thinking about asking my buddy at the bar (good analogy Poppa) "Do you really believe that? Did you hear what he said about this? Did you consider the counter-argument?", instead of saying: "You're stupid. Pwnd." Yay for the Bush economy :club: Boo for Iran's 25% unemployment :D

Yikes, relax dude, I never said that I personally support the guy and his agenda, just that he presents himself much better than I would have ever imagined. Bush, on the other hand, comes off horribly in debates and in public speaking to those outside the U.S. His temper shows in his words and he often seems out of control. The Iranian president did a much better job of seeming in control of his emotions- in other words, he'd crush Bush at the poker table! Wouldn't even be close. I totally understand that anything a politician says has to be taken with several grains of salt. The same things can be said about anything Bush says publicly. He's just so much easier to read when he's lying since many of his lies are so far fetched and the stories he tells to back them up aren't reasonable. "We are there to liberate the people." How does he even say that without busting up laughing? Lastly, the Iranians didn't fly two planes into the Two Towers. You can't just lump a whole group of people together like that, otherwise, there are plenty of nut jobs in the U.S. also that have done some horrible things, a la David Koresh, the Unabomber, etc. Bin Laden is not from Iran. The majority of people in Iran are not radical Muslim terrorists.

Yes the pres of Iran is a dangerous person but so is Bush. The world would be far better of without either of them.

Hitler came across as extremely intelligent and friendly, though, I realize you're not just randomly tossing your support behind this guy.But, maybe they support him because he was linked to the 1979 Hostage Crisis and they thought that was a noble effort?It's a big leap to see support in the blog. The take over of the embassy durring the revolution was because the last time they had a independant government that was elected back in the 50's a coup was organized from the US embasy and installed an absolute monarch. Holding the hostages was wrong but taking the embassy had a good reason for them. Oh, and you do realize this guy would have you hung, if he had the choice, right? You're a Christian and--gasp--a gambler. Bad news in Muslim Country.Ahhh, the Ayatollah's first mate giving advice to our President about PR? Is this a freaking joke? Like, you can't honestly believe this, right? So, the Iranians are attempting to make peace? Or, we're just expected to turn a blind eye to them?And what should he be saying instead of 'bring it on'? "Hey, nice shot with those two towers, guys. Try not to do that again, okay?"That wasn't Iran or Iraq that did that.Or maybe, "Hey! Next time you blow up one of our embassies or one of our ships, will you let us know? Be nice to have some kind of advanced notice, please?"Same wasn't themCome on.Gosh, I dunno. Maybe because those wing nuts have no problem hurling two planes into two gigantic centers of commerce? It's probably not prudent to allow extremist regimes to freely develope nuclear power that they could potentially use to make half the free world a barren wasteland. No one wants them to get the bombThis isn't freaking rocket science. It's common sense; do you sit back, say nothing and watch as a convicted murderer buys a gun? Imagine harder, then, because there's a lot of us. Go check the political discussions in your own board's Off Topic section for reference.Solid blanket statement. Bush is the worst president in at least 100 years if not the worst ever, based on the his biggest choices, to go on a miss guided war and to near bankrupt the US governmentWhether you're right or wrong (and I believe you're wrong), providing no examples or reasoning as to why makes your opinions worthless. Nothing personal, just basic debate.Two things..-Who gives a shit? I'm more concerned about trying to find a toe-nail clipper than what the folks in Algeria think of us and our government. Besides that, we have enough big boys on our side--Japan, Britain, Brazil and India--that we can afford to not appease the French, Germans and Canadians.Great statment that only confirms that you are ignorant of the world and could care less making you poorly qualified to comment. By the way the Indians really hate the USA because they backed Pakistan in a war against India-The most recent Bloomberg/LA Times 'Job Approval Rating'(look, a source) has Bush's job approval rating sitting at 45% with a margin of error of +/- 3%. That's certainly a rise, no? roflmaoYou really need to consider what you write before you toss out these generalities, falsehoods, blanket statements and diatribe to the millions at home. You come across as looking very ignorant, regardless of whether or not you truly are.
This is true he should remember that he is a visitor in the US but you should try to take a wider view as well
Yikes, relax dude, I never said that I personally support the guy and his agenda, just that he presents himself much better than I would have ever imagined. Bush, on the other hand, comes off horribly in debates and in public speaking to those outside the U.S. His temper shows in his words and he often seems out of control. The Iranian president did a much better job of seeming in control of his emotions- in other words, he'd crush Bush at the poker table! Wouldn't even be close. I totally understand that anything a politician says has to be taken with several grains of salt. The same things can be said about anything Bush says publicly. He's just so much easier to read when he's lying since many of his lies are so far fetched and the stories he tells to back them up aren't reasonable. "We are there to liberate the people." How does he even say that without busting up laughing? Lastly, the Iranians didn't fly two planes into the Two Towers. You can't just lump a whole group of people together like that, otherwise, there are plenty of nut jobs in the U.S. also that have done some horrible things, a la David Koresh, the Unabomber, etc. Bin Laden is not from Iran. The majority of people in Iran are not radical Muslim terrorists.
I really don't think it's unfair to lump Iranians with Afghanis and Saudiis. I don't even consider them seperately as Iranians, Afghanis and Saudiis--they're terrorists, no? The Ayatollah and Iran as a whole have long bred an air of anti-American hatred, don't you agree? Even if the training camps for Al-Qaeda are in Afghanistan and not Iran, do you not think a country that fosters the same hatred be held just as accountable when it all hits the fan?Especially when that country has held Americans hostage, been linked to the bombing of the USS Cole and embassy bombings? ..as for this..
"We are there to liberate the people." How does he even say that without busting up laughing?
I've had several close friends go to Iraq and be welcomed with open arms, given cartons of cigarettes, had their feet kissed, touched lives--even have a friend of our family who 'adopted' an Iraqi girl she found while stationed in Iraq.As a country, we're much too near-sighted with the restoration plan and how far along it's come--and how far it will go. It's not even been 5 years, man. If in 20 years Iraq is still in a state of disarray then we can judge. History judges, not man.
Yes the pres of Iran is a dangerous person but so is Bush. The world would be far better of without either of them.This is true he should remember that he is a visitor in the US but you should try to take a wider view as well
Don't be ignorant. I never mentioned Daniel being a Canadian. As for all that you wrote in bold, I've answered it all."The Iranians didn't bomb the World Trade Center.." Give me a break..if you don't view a 'radical Muslim' as a 'radical Muslim' independent of where they were born, I can't help you.
The Iranian president did a much better job of seeming in control of his emotions-
Because clearly, control of emotional state is exactly what the world needs in our leaders. A lack of a moral compass is irrelevant.Daniel, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. As a Democrat who hates this administration with a passion (and loves the fact that President Blow Job is now the moral compass of the US), even I wouldn't compare Ahmadinejad to Bush and have Ahmadinejad come off favorably. Go do some more reading and learn some more about Ahmadinejad and his beliefs, and then come back to us with a stronger argument other than "well, he's a good public speaker!"
Are we better off now than we were before this dumbass took office? No. Our economy is in the toilet
Dude what country do you live in?
Not even close.
What do you want me to respond to? "Bush is the worst President of the last 100 years."I've already made it very clear I disagree."Uhhhh..The Iranians didn't bomb the WTC."A radical muslim is a radical muslim is a radical muslim. Don't you get that? The guy's called for the extermination of all Jews and Christians, does it get more radical?"Uh, India hates us because we back Pakistan in a war against them."No..you're just flat out wrong, here.
Your blog also disappointed me and I agree with what Eric is saying.As to this post.Please point out the specific instances of these lies.No Bin Laden is not Iranian, but Iran is the #1 supporter of terrorism, especially anti-Israeli terrorists.
It certainly doesnt make him look smart and informed on all aspects of his argument. If you are dissapointed that someone u respect so much as being a top player in a game u love can have political views of someone that you really wouldnt respect at all, well, welcome to the club on this one. His knowlege and views on race and politics are definitely questionable as are his views and knowlege of our legal process. Freedom of speech gives him the ability to comment on all of this, though. These political and racial blogs of Daniel's are the ones that really show me that his education was at the poker and pool tables, sheltered from the outside since he was very young, and not in the classroom. As soon as he stops speaking about poker you can see chinks in the armor and some immaturity. I mean instead of saying the first episode of mad tv was controversial and you should see it, he decides to describe the totally racial and politically incorrect skits in detail, stating how funny he thought they were which again to me just looks as it is written by someone who isnt thinking.Guys in his free time he is watching survivor and "24" and mad tv, he doesnt say he has Nightline, or any of the Sunday press shows, or anything on PBS, the Discovery channel or anything that even remotely could inform him on current anything. So unless he is getting his middle east politics info from freddy deeb and amir vahedi at the Taj no limit table, its just his limited knowlege opinion.
It certainly doesnt make him look smart and informed on all aspects of his argument. If you are dissapointed that someone u respect so much as being a top player in a game u love can have political views of someone that you really wouldnt respect at all, well, welcome to the club on this one. His knowlege and views on race and politics are definitely questionable as are his views and knowlege of our legal process. Freedom of speech gives him the ability to comment on all of this, though.
Let me make this clear..I have no problem with Daniel expressing his opinions. I *DO* wish that he'd think about what he was typing and cite examples and reasons. I *DO* wish he'd be more informed (i.e. Dude's previous history in supporting terrorists/want to rid the world of all non-Muslims) if he does choose to make these blog posts.Believe me, sir, as a journalism student/American, I love freedom of speech more than Woodward, Bernstein and W.C. Fields combined.
These political and racial blogs of Daniel's are the ones that really show me that his education was at the poker and pool tables, sheltered from the outside since he was very young, and not in the classroom. As soon as he stops speaking about poker you can see chinks in the armor and some immaturity. I mean instead of saying the first episode of mad tv was controversial and you should see it, he decides to describe the totally racial and politically incorrect skits in detail, stating how funny he thought they were which again to me just looks as it is written by someone who isnt thinking.Guys in his free time he is watching survivor and "24" and mad tv, he doesnt say he has Nightline, or any of the Sunday press shows, or anything on PBS, the Discovery channel or anything that even remotely could inform him on current anything. So unless he is getting his middle east politics info from freddy deeb and amir vahedi at the Taj no limit table, its just his limited knowlege opinion.
Which is fine.But don't present it as fact or that you're well-informed--and if you are going to, tell us why.
I would much more trust someone who is mad and says so and shows it, than someone who can calmly mention wiping out a race of people without raising his voice. I dont think this environment is one where our government should BLUFF when it comes to stating how we feel about the enemy, no matter what forum. So it ok he said he would wipe out Israel if he could, as long as it shows he did it in a way that would make him a better poker player than Bush? I think the focus should be on WHAT he said and not how calmly it was said or how it translates into poker prowess...
Let me make this clear..I have no problem with Daniel expressing his opinions. I *DO* wish that he'd think about what he was typing and cite examples and reasons. I *DO* wish he'd be more informed (i.e. Dude's previous history in supporting terrorists/want to rid the world of all non-Muslims) if he does choose to make these blog posts.Believe me, sir, as a journalism student/American, I love freedom of speech more than Woodward, Bernstein and W.C. Fields combined.Which is fine.But don't present it as fact or that you're well-informed--and if you are going to, tell us why.
while is may seem like im disagreeing with ur points I do not.
1) Yikes, relax dude, I never said that I personally support the guy and his agenda, just that he presents himself much better than I would have ever imagined. 2) Bush, on the other hand, comes off horribly in debates and in public speaking to those outside the U.S. His temper shows in his words and he often seems out of control. The Iranian president did a much better job of seeming in control of his emotions- in other words, he'd crush Bush at the poker table! Wouldn't even be close.3) I totally understand that anything a politician says has to be taken with several grains of salt. The same things can be said about anything Bush says publicly. He's just so much easier to read when he's lying since many of his lies are so far fetched and the stories he tells to back them up aren't reasonable. "We are there to liberate the people." How does he even say that without busting up laughing?4) Lastly, the Iranians didn't fly two planes into the Two Towers. You can't just lump a whole group of people together like that, otherwise, there are plenty of nut jobs in the U.S. also that have done some horrible things, a la David Koresh, the Unabomber, etc.5) Bin Laden is not from Iran. The majority of people in Iran are not radical Muslim terrorists.
1) If he's a lunatic bent on instigating WWIII, I don't care how smooth the presentation is. 2) Hmm, same thing: if he's a lunatic bent on instigating WWIII, I don't care how smooth the presentation is. I voted for him, not because he's a great president, but because the D alternatives are so pathetic.3) It's always been my feeling that he may be privvy to intelligence gathered illegally / we can't explain truthfully how we know it, but we had to act on it. I don't agree that Iraqi freedom was worth one American serviceman's life. I also am positive that all the WMDs were shipped into Syria. There are several Iraqi defectors running around saying as much. I can also very readily accept that this war is largely a war for control of oil. That opens a whole "morality" discussion I don't have the time for right now. 4) Agreed. To a point. But the people who DID do it, made a strategic point of not linking themselves to a nation-state. This was specifically to prevent retalliation. Again, it's intuitive that the nations we attacked had links to terrorism. Like I said, maybe the President knows more than he can say. 5) Actually, if we wanted to liberate people in the Middle East that would have had a fair chance at self-government, I'd have chosen the Iranians first. They're much more educated and open to first world life than much of the rest of the Middle East. My opinion.
I would much more trust someone who is mad and says so and shows it, than someone who can calmly mention wiping out a race of people without raising his voice. I dont think this environment is one where our government should BLUFF when it comes to stating how we feel about the enemy, no matter what forum. So it ok he said he would wipe out Israel if he could, as long as it shows he did it in a way that would make him a better poker player than Bush? I think the focus should be on WHAT he said and not how calmly it was said or how it translates into poker prowess...
I gotta be honest..I have no fucking clue what any of this means.At no point did I or anyone else mention anyone's poker prowess, at least that I'm aware of. Oh, and he's been called the 'President of Iran' several times now..anyone got those last Iranian election results handy?