Team Arenas @ The Degenerates

Winning team.....The DegeneratesLosing team.....Team ArenasWinning player.....Vatche0Losing player.....GilbertologyTime of match.....36 minutes*****************************************************************Final hand ReacpTook a lead early with trip kings, and held it the whole match...kept grinding him down to 400-500, then he would bounce back to 1000-1200...i had around a 2k to 1k chip lead when the final hand was played...i made it 125 from the button with the blinds at 25-50, Gilbertology called...gilbertology checked, i bet 200 into a 250 pot, he came over the top all in and i called...he had bottom pair with an open ended straight draw vs my over pair, so it was a coinflip...my KK held up....GG Gilbertology.

Winning team.....The DegeneratesLosing team.....Team ArenasWinning player.....Vatche0Losing player.....GilbertologyTime of match.....36 minutes*****************************************************************Final hand ReacpTook a lead early with trip kings, and held it the whole match...kept grinding him down to 400-500, then he would bounce back to 1000-1200...i had around a 2k to 1k chip lead when the final hand was played...i made it 125 from the button with the blinds at 25-50, Gilbertology called...gilbertology checked, i bet 200 into a 250 pot, he came over the top all in and i called...he had bottom pair with an open ended straight draw vs my over pair, so it was a coinflip...my KK held up....GG Gilbertology.
Some hand notes: early on lost about 400 chips with 10J on 567J6 board when you had 89 and then to your trip K's when I had second pair, put me down to around 600.Had 500, and reraised all-in with AQ and Vatche called A10, doubled up to 1k. Was between 600 and 1100 most of the match. Last hand had 8 10, flop was 789, checkraised all-in and was 46%. Turn and river blanks. You played well and aggressively, but it seemed like I hit very few flops, not even straight or flush draws. Still, well played by you, gg Vatche