info@fullcontactpoker.com

#22 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:15 AM

on the surface I could agree, the problem is the whole "racism" complaint is way overblown. there is nothing of any substance to take concerns to levels that you seem to think are normal, it is much to say about nothing...you are hyper concerned about tiny minority that no one pays attention to. Relax take a breath this are fine.

We lived this during the BHO process in 08, many of his candidates and advisors were truly radical, they hated whites, the constitution - our country in general...but we lived. Fortunately they were so radical Trump got elected as a result, funny how the pendulum swings.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian"

Henry Ford

#23 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,913 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:24 AM

View Postscuudagouch, on 23 November 2016 - 06:15 AM, said:

We lived this during the BHO process in 08, many of his candidates and advisors were truly radical, they hated whites, the constitution - our country in general...but we lived. Fortunately they were so radical Trump got elected as a result, funny how the pendulum swings.

Do you actually believe this garbage that you spew?

And wait, I thought Trump got elected because the people were tired of being called racists?

#24 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

No, the screech of "Racist" was so overused that it no longer meant anything.

And anyone who voted for President Obama strictly because of the color of his skin is by definition a racist. Just the kind you guys like because they think hating their own skin color makes them better people.

Just like the protesters holding "Rape Melania" signs outside Trump Towers probably tell themselves that they support women's rights.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#25 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,913 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:01 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on 23 November 2016 - 07:54 AM, said:

And anyone who voted for President Obama strictly because of the color of his skin is by definition a racist. Just the kind you guys like because they think hating their own skin color makes them better people.

You are ridiculous. These might be the two dumbest sentences you have posted in this thread and that is saying something.

#26 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,913 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:05 AM

Is your perception of the world so warped that you can't even recognize that people voted for Obama because... they liked him?

Look, you can have your opinions on his ability as a president. We will disagree. But if you are going to outright deny that he is an incredibly charismatic man, a gifted public speaker, and a person who inspired people to truly like him, and dismiss his victory with garbage like above, then I have to, once again, question your ability to rationally process information without seeing it through a deep red lens.

#27 scuudagouch

scuudagouch

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Holdem

Posted 23 November 2016 - 08:31 AM

Dubey I am at work so I can't quote your question - but - yes I believe what I posted, it is accurate and happened. You can choose to ignore, I hope most liberals continue to do so but that doesn't make it any less true.

you should some fact checking or not, I don't really care.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a closer look at the American Indian"

Henry Ford

#28 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,913 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:08 AM

View PostSpademan, on 22 November 2016 - 10:06 PM, said:

Bullshit.

Again, except for the reality that some people are genuinely too stupid to recognize what they "support" or "vote for", yes, yes it is.

Yeah, I was probably a little too kind. Problem is, there are a few really sensitive people around here who get REALLY antsy when the R word is brought up.

For a group of people who supposedly hate PC culture and think it is ruining America, they sure do get triggered easily.

#29 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,672 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:36 AM

"all racists are Republican". Ah.. never been to Chicago, eh Bob?
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#30 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,930 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:45 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on 22 November 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

okay, all White racists are Trump voters to put a finer point on my statement

View PostBigDMcGee, on 23 November 2016 - 10:36 AM, said:

"all racists are Republican". Ah.. never been to Chicago, eh Bob?

White people don't have a monopoly on being racists.

and I differentiate between somebody voting for Trump and somebody being Republican
Bob

#31 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,672 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on 23 November 2016 - 10:45 AM, said:

White people don't have a monopoly on being racists.

and I differentiate between somebody voting for Trump and somebody being Republican

I was talking about white Democrats in Chicago, there are plenty.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#32 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,930 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

noted lefty Karl Rove

Aaron BlakeVerified account
‏@AaronBlake
On Fox, Rove says alt-right is "infested" with racism & bigotry and Bannon made "fundamental mistake" in letting Breitbart give voice to it.
Bob

#33 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,930 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:23 AM

View PostBigDMcGee, on 23 November 2016 - 11:19 AM, said:

I was talking about white Democrats in Chicago, there are plenty.

It's why I never said that the racists were Republican but rather Trump voters.

Are you referring to Archie Bunker type White people who identify with being working class and maybe Union members who a lot of have tradionally been Democrats ?
Bob

#34 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,672 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:45 PM

sure, but also Chicago is (like most Northern Cities) deeply segregated, and that didn't happen by accident. It's easy to paint the white working class as the only racist ones, but they don't control institutions.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#35 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:57 AM

View PostDubey, on 23 November 2016 - 09:08 AM, said:

Problem is, there are a few really sensitive people around here who get REALLY antsy when the R word is brought up.

One easy way to identify where someone who isn't unabashedly racist is on the racist/not racist spectrum is how often they express rage at "racism cards" and how literally never they are outraged at pervasive racism.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#36 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,850 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:30 AM

View PostSpademan, on 26 November 2016 - 03:57 AM, said:

One easy way to identify where someone who isn't unabashedly racist is on the racist/not racist spectrum is how often they express rage at "racism cards" and how literally never they are outraged at pervasive racism.

i know, i hate those people.
Spoiler

#37 Scrim

Scrim

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

I think most Trump people are more nationalist than racist. This identity component can sometimes drift off into racism, but lets stop with this retarded charade that the Federal government has some 'racism button' that they can turn on or off depending on what policies they make or what party is in office.

They can't.

Racism is not something that government has one iota of influence on, unless they start enacting policies that stymie expression and in turn create a rebuke. A lot of the blow-back against PC is this way. Because of this, provoking sensitivities on race is an almost involuntary reaction with some people, including myself, even though my *actual* racism is limited strictly to the filthy Portuguese.
“Merging feminist postcolonial science studies and feminist political ecology, the feminist glaciology framework generates robust analysis of gender, power, and epistemologies in dynamic social-ecological systems, thereby leading to more just and equitable science and human-ice interactions,”

#38 phlegm

phlegm

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

Most crack dealers and hos support hillary.
I am not an alcoholic

I am a drunk

Alcoholics go to meetings

#39 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:46 AM

So the xhick from snl got fired for mocking the 10 year old son of the president.

Now the left suddenly thinks that you shouldn't take away someone's livelihood for tweeting something.

I have no sympathy. You guys demand people lose their job for wrongthink, you guys get to live in that world.

Go bake my cake.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#40 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,930 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

View PostBalloon guy, on 26 January 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

So the xhick from snl got fired for mocking the 10 year old son of the president.

Now the left suddenly thinks that you shouldn't take away someone's livelihood for tweeting something.

I have no sympathy. You guys demand people lose their job for wrongthink, you guys get to live in that world.

Go bake my cake.

Trump's 10 year old son is going to be taller than Balloon Guy is my prediction.
Bob

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users